WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

She plays a good sidekick character, she played like 4 of them in this movie. She was a sidekick in Crazy Rich Asians, the sidekick in Jumanji, the sidekick in Shang-Chi, she was even a sidekick in Oceans 8.

Some people are into sidekicks, thats why Robin, Bumblebee, Pippen and Awkwafina got followings.
Ocean's 8 is a bit of a stretch given it was an ensemble film of female thieves. Wouldn't call Rhianna a sidekick in that.

For her money gigs, Awk has been type cast as comic relief though.

She plays a good sidekick character, she played like 4 of them in this movie. She was a sidekick in Crazy Rich Asians, the sidekick in Jumanji, the sidekick in Shang-Chi, she was even a sidekick in Oceans 8.

Some people are into sidekicks, thats why Robin, Bumblebee, Pippen and Awkwafina got followings.

they needed a female comic relief character, who also is Asian

if not her, who?

they needed a female comic relief character, who also is Asian

if not her, who?

They could of casted Emma Chan for the 3rd time. I hope Emma Chan also gets cast as British-Asian Psylocke, Captain Britain, Elizabeth Braddock, Betsy Bradock and Asian-Asian Psylocke. They should also re-cast her as Psylocke in Age of Apocalypse and re-shoot all the scenes then re-release the movie as the Emma Chan cut. Might as well cast her for Baroness and Tifa Lockheart too. Though she would also make a great Kitana and Mileena. So therefore she would of been a great Kate in Shang-Chi.

Nope she over at Netflix making an All the Boys trilogy :lol:

girl 24 and probably got like 5 more years playing like she in high school

awkwafina in her 30s but she look like she could be in college but least for the role actually looks like she might be a slacker

hawkeye day…

1638345744732.gif

episode was aiite

action in the beginning was great, i thoroughly enjoyed it as there’s finally some arrow action

really just not enjoying the annoying teen attitude and constantly talking with too much confidence thing, as much i love hailee, her character just just bugs me and if the young avengers are gon be a bunch of this then im not gon look forward to it

they just need to bring yelena asap

1638348879646.jpeg

Last edited:
The annoying teenage fangirl who doesn't realize the seriousness of what's going on around her and thinks shes invincible is getting tired. it makes sense for the character/plot, but really annoying. like, just call the cops and move on lol.

The annoying teenage fangirl who doesn't realize the seriousness of what's going on around her and thinks shes invincible is getting tired. it makes sense for the character/plot, but really annoying. like, just call the cops and move on lol.
They should reveal she's been locked up in a mental institute before. I know yelena is too smart to believe julia louis-dreyfus telling her clint killed natasha but if she showed up and tried to kill him and kate, it'd be a good reality check for kate to realize she's in over her head.

Back
Top Bottom