WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

again, its just a pet peeve of mine so after 3 episodes im over it

its why i hated tim drake in the last season of titans, young justice, jurassic world, godzilla, etc…

maybe i am just showing my age and felt for clint and glad for him when his earpiece broke and he got some peace from her

awkwafina type?

Seems like she got a niche.. only people I can really think to compare her to are white
She plays a good sidekick character, she played like 4 of them in this movie. She was a sidekick in Crazy Rich Asians, the sidekick in Jumanji, the sidekick in Shang-Chi, she was even a sidekick in Oceans 8.

Some people are into sidekicks, thats why Robin, Bumblebee, Pippen and Awkwafina got followings.
Seems like a Hollywood issue. I'm sure there are many young Asian women looking for roles. It seems like they prefer to import or seek out the usual suspects. Hollywood doesn't seem to foster diversity.
I thought this was a dope episode, I liked Echo. Kate's behavior makes sense for the story so it doesn't bother me at all, it's only been 3 episodes.
I haven't watched episode three yet but based on the first two episodes...it seems like a contrast in attitudes. Dark Clint lost his smile. Kate has innocence and is naive. The story is supposed to show how each helps the other become a better person/hero.

This hawkeye series makes you appreciate Clint more.... Just underrated and beyond his paygrade. Mfer was on the ropes opposite of galactic-level threats, and the man only lost his hearing :pimp: . Kate is awesome too; good to see that Clint can see his own through someone other than Widow, he's moving on.....

this is already leaps beyond FATWS as far as writing and quality, but I realize some people are gonna hate this show simply because is funny to hate Hawkeyes character, when in reality his character been pretty solid through the years and Renner is a pretty decent actor...this episode was one of the best of the Disney series over all, had plenty of heart and found myself actually genuinely laughing at some of the lines, humor wasn’t forced at all which was a problem with FATWS....the tracksuit mafia >>>>> those dudes from FATWS

legit dope *** show, they would be heartless to kill off Hawkeye in the end, specially after making his family such a focal point.

just waiting for

1638387643798.png

VS
1638387608898.png

The same can be said about Falcon

Nahhhhh Sam’s character hasn’t gotten nearly the same level of satire as Clint’s, the jabs at Clint have even made it into the script of the actual movies where the man basically makes fun of himself, hell they are doing it as we speak with this show....dude is a constant running joke, as if man’s hasn’t been put in the work along with the rest of them from the jump.

Reactions: 907
This hawkeye series makes you appreciate Clint more.... Just underrated and beyond his paygrade. Mfer was on the ropes opposite of galactic-level threats, and the man only lost his hearing :pimp: . Kate is awesome too; good to see that Clint can see his own through someone other than Widow, he's moving on.....
Also reminds you this man is a black ops ninja way above street level people.

this is already leaps beyond FATWS as far as writing and quality, but I realize some people are gonna hate this show simply because is funny to hate Hawkeyes character, when in reality his character been pretty solid through the years and Renner is a pretty decent actor...this episode was one of the best of the Disney series over all, had plenty of heart and found myself actually genuinely laughing at some of the lines, humor wasn’t forced at all which was a problem with FATWS....the tracksuit mafia >>>>> those dudes from FATWS

legit dope *** show, they would be heartless to kill off Hawkeye in the end, specially after making his family such a focal point.
done-fed.gif

She plays a good sidekick character, she played like 4 of them in this movie. She was a sidekick in Crazy Rich Asians, the sidekick in Jumanji, the sidekick in Shang-Chi, she was even a sidekick in Oceans 8.

Some people are into sidekicks, thats why Robin, Bumblebee, Pippen and Awkwafina got followings.

dead at grouping an athlete, actress, and cartoon characters :rofl:

This the only show with replay value

This is the only MCU show I've been willing to re-watch with the wife because of that. All the other ones, she was on her own if she missed out. I wouldn't mind re-watching Loki, but I'm definitely good on the other two. Or three, if we count the cartoon one.

I'd rewatch Infinity War. End Game I saw twice in theaters. Black Panther seen twice.

I'd rewatch Loki. These MCU shows...nah. But it's solid content. It's not competing with HBO lol. Netflix, yes.

Back
Top Bottom