WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

there are rumors that they’ll use a comic accurate kingpin so…

1638476117342.jpeg

Pretty dope. Got me to subscribe.

I keep up on most cancelled superhero flicks and I didn't know about this.

****ed up he named his kid Natasha over this :lol:

Seems like it was a good script just needed some changes to fit in the MCU like a Fury appearance or Hawkguy. I actually see how most of that story could still fit in with the official Black Widow movie.
Kinda crazy that Aeon Flux, Ultraviolet and Bloodrayne coming out the same time sunk it.

Kinda crazy that Aeon Flux, Ultraviolet and Bloodrayne coming out the same time sunk it.
Oh yeah that was going to be my other point.

I remember when those 3 movies came out and given how Hollywood works I'm not surprised. It sucks those movies kill potential for others.

They were pretty garbage though. I specifically remember Ultraviolet and Aeon Flux seemingly coming out back to back. Only cuz I know the source material could I even tell them a part they were so similarly bad.

This also goes to why it took so long for a female led Marvel movie. That dude Ike really thought it was being female or minority that meant the movie wouldn't do good. Just all around dumb thinking.

Episode had its ups and downs. Anything with Kate is borderline unbearable. That Back and forth and fight sequence with her just needed full house laugh tracks to go with them

Last edited:
Don't keep up with MCU, don't really care to, but excited for No Way Home to release. Would like to go opening night, but have to see how my schedule pans out.

Antman? They couldn’t save it for like Captain Marvel? Or someone else credible?

They really out here trying to make Hawkeye, Blackwidow and Antman relevant.

Episode had its ups and downs. Anything with Kate is borderline unbearable. That I also and fight sequence with her just needed full house laugh tracks to go with them
Even the fight when she was in the Ronin mask was bad. No excuse for that not to have been 100% stunt double.

Interesting. That would mean the tentacles in What-If was/could be the same?
IIRC there is only one Shuma. Whenever it shows up, its the same one.
Antman? They couldn’t save it for like Captain Marvel? Or someone else credible?

They really out here trying to make Hawkeye, Blackwidow and Antman relevant.
From the jump it was announced Kang was the villain in Ant-Man though :lol:

You thought it was a lie?

Makes sense given he was the key to time travel in the MCU.

End of the day this is no different than making Captain America relevant.

Back
Top Bottom