WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

But where is the female version of the property Sony has movie rights to?

Is Secret Invasion going to be like the MCU version of Matt Fraction’s arc?

lets talk about the elephant in the room… no pun intended

so echos uncle is kingpin, right?

1638401662555.jpeg

But where is the female version of the property Sony has movie rights to?
Sony been scared to debut that and flop.

It's been in development for years now. Always a different name rumored to direct or star in it.
Is Secret Invasion going to be like the MCU version of Matt Fraction’s arc?
I imagine it'd be more like the Marvel event by Bendis that'll lead to a movie.

1638401662555.jpeg

Yes, and I suspect he was the one who leaked info that Ronin eventually got that led hm to that location in Mexico where Maya's dad was.

Kingpin prolly setup Maya's dad/crew and Clint/Ronin prolly did his slaughter based on false pretenses.

Sony been scared to debut that and flop.

It's been in development for years now. Always a different name rumored to direct or star in it.

I imagine it'd be more like the Marvel event by Bendis that'll lead to a movie.
I mean in the same way they MCU’d Matt Fraction Seminal work in Hawkeye. Or how Silver Surfer, Mephisto, Adam Warlock and Lady Death aren’t major characters in Infinity War.

Bendis seemed to love that one character which developed into a focal point of the Secret Invasion storyline. But, hey, bring back Scarlett Jo as the…

I mean in the same way they MCU’d Matt Fraction Seminal work in Hawkeye. Or how Silver Surfer, Mephisto, Adam Warlock and Lady Death aren’t major characters in Infinity War.

Bendis seemed to love that one character which developed into a focal point of the Secret Invasion storyline. But, hey, bring back Scarlett Jo as the…
Oooh ok.

Most definitely. Secret Invasion was built off of previous events like Civil War and Disaasembled to help make the story that much richer. Stark and Rogers aren't even around to bring extra drama to it the way it went down where Tony was in charge.

I think it'll be Fury focused to start and then spread out from there.

ScarJo as Queen V would be a crazy twist.

echo's dad is the native american guy from fargo, dunno how white vanilla gorilla kingpin would be her uncle unless it's "uncle".

echo's dad is the native american guy from fargo, dunno how white vanilla gorilla kingpin would be her uncle unless it's "uncle".
Just like in the comics, uncle isn't through blood relation.

Given that Kingpin did take care of her and didn't leave her to the foster system he was like an uncle to her.

If kate didn't believe clint was hawkeye before then seems like she believed his story of black widow killing him.

an uncle doesnt have to be blood related

uncle could also just be what they call the crime groups leader like “godfather”

That's why I also put "uncle", guy who is a close family friend. Would be kinda goofy if the same kingpin from daredevil has underlings like the tracksuit guys.

That's why I also put "uncle", guy who is a close family friend. Would be kinda goofy if the same kingpin from daredevil has underlings like the tracksuit guys.
Dumb, yes but the kingpin of crime implies he runs all crime. So he'd have dumb looking guys like the tracksuit mafia also answering to him in a 5 families sort of way.

1638401662555.jpeg
The history of these shows won’t let me say its 100%, but im pretty confident it is.

Bruh…this REALLY should’ve been movie. I was kinda irritated when the episode ended (cliffhangers!). Imo, so far, its on the trajectory to possibly take the number 2 spot under Loki. Clint putting on the war-hardened edge lord face for a 22 year old kid. She ain’t got **** to lose! :lol:

hawkeye kinda washed now but would be cool to see him fight bullseye (forgot if he's still alive or not).

an uncle doesnt have to be blood related

uncle could also just be what they call the crime groups leader like “godfather”

In the comics, HEs her adoptive father and he framed Daredevil with the death of her father....so they changing things up and seems like in the MCU for this character, Ronin = Daredevil

The history of these shows won’t let me say its 100%, but im pretty confident it is.

Bruh…this REALLY should’ve been movie. I was kinda irritated when the episode ended (cliffhangers!). Imo, so far, its on the trajectory to possibly take the number 2 spot under Loki. Clint putting on the war-hardened edge lord face for a 22 year old kid. She ain’t got **** to lose! :lol:

I like both Kate and Yelena to take over the mantles, both actresses holding the role well, but so far I’m enjoying Hailey more

Kingpin doesn't run all crime in NYC tho right, like isn't there other crime lords in NYC like Silvermane, Tombstone, Mr. Negative, Cottonmouth

Dumb, yes but the kingpin of crime implies he runs all crime. So he'd have dumb looking guys like the tracksuit mafia also answering to him in a 5 families sort of way.

Back
Top Bottom