WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

simu such a liar :lol:

aint no self respecting “sneakerhead” gon wear team Js to his first feature film… i would have brought all my pairs of bred 11s even if it gets destroyed

if anything id respect him more if he wore some running shoes instead a la bruce lee but maybe some asics in black/red to match his gear

Kingpin doesn't run all crime in NYC tho right, like isn't there other crime lords in NYC like Silvermane, Tombstone, Mr. Negative, Cottonmouth

All the Organized Crime was mentioned as being practically non-existant except for one. That one is Donal... I mean Kingpin.

I like both Kate and Yelena to take over the mantles, both actresses holding the role well, but so far I’m enjoying Hailey more

Hailey got more charisma, regular chick vibes, and actually has decent range acting on this show. But Florence edges her on the raw sex appeal and just makes for a perfect Black Widow 2.0.

I wouldn't mind seeing them both interact though since isn't Yelena tricked right now into thinking Clint's the reason Nat's dead?

Kingpin doesn't run all crime in NYC tho right, like isn't there other crime lords in NYC like Silvermane, Tombstone, Mr. Negative, Cottonmouth
Maybe he does in the MCU. They completely changed the artist formerly known as Mandarin.

It would be dope if they did CyberSilvermane, Tombstone, the Rose, Mr. Negative, Cottonmouth, Hammerhead, etc.

But they would need to make MCU Punisher, Daredevil, etc.

simu such a liar :lol:

aint no self respecting “sneakerhead” gon wear team Js to his first feature film… i would have brought all my pairs of bred 11s even if it gets destroyed

if anything id respect him more if he wore some running shoes instead a la bruce lee but maybe some asics in black/red to match his gear

Everyone is a “sneakerhead” nowadays. That being said, I know I wasn’t the only trying to peep what all he had in his apartment. :lol:

There are other crime lords but when Kingpin first became Kingpin all those dudes answered to him or got killed or put in prison or fled from NYC for some reason.

The Maggia was weakened (partly due to the Kingpin manipulating heroes) in NYC so Silvermane was not in any position to take Fisk on.

Those other 3 all either answered to or entered in to partnerships with Fisk. Cottonmouth wasn't even a player at the time. Think he was dead or in prison. Mr. Negative ends up going on the run when his alter ego is exposed. Plus he came on the scene way after Kingpin already rose to power. There's others like The Owl, Hammerhead, Hobgoblin, Diamondback, sometimes Black Cat who just decide not to go to war.

They all end up giving a piece of what they make to Kingpin.

It's all storylines. Kingpin will always be the "big bad" of organized crime in MCU. Those others are Batman like rogues/super villains mixed in with organized crime.

It all ebbs and flows. It also depends on the character. Daredevil tends to be pitted against the Owl, Kingpin. Spiderman, hammerhead, Hobgoblin, Black Cat, etc. Punisher...Kingpin.

It's actually crazy. Kingpin should've been dead lol. Especially with the villains in Marvel. Green Goblin, especially recently, could easily take out Kingpin for King of New York.

Not a marvel expert but with aliens and wizards etc. to see a bald headed human being boss of anything doesn’t seem right. He was great in Spirerverse bc he was like 6’10” 580 lbs of pure muscle and strength. In the Netflix show he’s basically a regular guy. (I never saw the Netflix show lol)

Aliens and wizards ain’t worried about money, thus not worried about the Kingpin. Thanos wasn’t trying to fix the universe a New York block at a time. They rarely cross paths.

Reactions: DLF
You know Wong be opening up portals to the local pizza spot, reach in and grab a slice. :lol:

I wonder do the Avengers eat free everywhere like the police?

A Goblin/CEO worries about money...

Imagine if a Goblin could wreck "Carnage?"

Someone brought up Hobgoblin. Silvermane is a Cyborg. Mr Negative has crazy powers. Hammerhead has bounced between just titanium plated head...to cyborg...to who knows now.

With Daredevil, Punisher or Shangchi, it makes sense to set street level opposition. Regular humans are still doing crime. I just don't see how a walking arsenal like Green Goblin, especially with a symbiote, is going to be prevented from killing a big white man and take over crime.

Thats kinda what happened in the comics, IIRC. Norman Osborn ends up running shield and makes an evil Avengers.

Yeah. But after...he's had other story arcs including becoming Carnage.

In the Spiderman slice of MU, it doesn't make sense for Back in Black now (where everyone learned Peter Parker's secret identity and Kingpin ordering a hit on Aunt May...

Spiderman has deadlier villains especially in the organized crime scene. For whatever reason, they've continued to maintain that Kingpin status quo.

Why mess with a Kingpin when you have Spider senses, ability to lift 10 tons, tech, etc? That's light afternoon work for Peter Parker, Kaine or Ben Reilly.

Isn't Tombstone the same as Kingpin but the Albino version. Kingpin 6'7 450 lbs and Tombstone 6'7 460 lbs

A Goblin/CEO worries about money...

Imagine if a Goblin could wreck "Carnage?"

Someone brought up Hobgoblin. Silvermane is a Cyborg. Mr Negative has crazy powers. Hammerhead has bounced between just titanium plated head...to cyborg...to who knows now.

With Daredevil, Punisher or Shangchi, it makes sense to set street level opposition. Regular humans are still doing crime. I just don't see how a walking arsenal like Green Goblin, especially with a symbiote, is going to be prevented from killing a big white man and take over crime.

I don’t know if it was posted already but this channel although it doesn’t have a huge catalogue makes videos i’m famous and not so famous of what almost happened.

Pretty dope. Got me to subscribe.

I keep up on most cancelled superhero flicks and I didn't know about this.

****** up he named his kid Natasha over this :lol:

Seems like it was a good script just needed some changes to fit in the MCU like a Fury appearance or Hawkguy. I actually see how most of that story could still fit in with the official Black Widow movie.

on the promo, right when they say th ebiggest surprise yet they show the ”uncles” hand…

watch it be…

1638475633789.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom