WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

clint really another ungrateful one

still using stark tech.. Tony was the big brain he needed to bring his whole family back.. plus sacrificing himself to end the whole conflict

and which side he took in civil war again?

clint really another ungrateful one

still using stark tech.. Tony was the big brain he needed to bring his whole family back.. plus sacrificing himself to end the whole conflict

and which side he took in civil war again?
Most of the people on team iron man are dead, dusted or paralyzed from civil war. I think Clint chose the right side

Most of the people on team iron man are dead, dusted or paralyzed from civil war. I think Clint chose the right side

and they did so sacrificing themselves for the good of others

the exact same thing steve accused Tony of not doing before he even really knew him.. and then proceeded to mooch off of him

Guys guys guys....

Man....over the last 4 days, I binged all first seasons of each show. Wow. They were all so dope. I see why you guys told me to watch.

I was wrong about Wandavision. So damn good. Loved it.

Black Captain America is my ****. Clarence really came a long way from getting washed in basements.

Loki was dope. But probably my least favorite even though I really liked it.

Just finished the finale of Hawkeye. I was curious going in how they'd make a series thats interesting about Clint. Easy, add bae Hallie and bae Florence. I really enjoyed the show. Dope action. Sick bow scenes. All the cool trick arrows.

Wild how close Clint and hallie bae got. like...i guess there is a father, older brother dynamic...but still....sexy *** Hallie hanging around all the time....and he took her to his crib? Agent 19 must be hella secure. Clint prolly told her hallie was ugly af and he didnt wanna be around her but had too so she wouldnt die :lol:. then she walks in looking fine as frog hair.

I have zero interest in an Echo series. Not interested in daredevil either though. never cared for him. Did love bullseye though. Kingpin DEFINITELY ate that bullet. no question.

NO WAY HOME 8/8 🔥

First off the pacing of this was insane. Its not just picking up right off Far From Home but the murder charge and the introduction of Matt Murdoch was done in under 15 min. Just to get rejected from every college :lol: Just go to Empire State.

:rofl: @ Flash's Flashpoint book.

This boy Pete is at Strange's door in under 20 min. Add in the fact that there's no time wasted on building up a villain's origin I can see why ppl say its filled with fan service. Which is a great thing.

Osborne's "See you again" to May :smh:

🔥 :rofl: @ Strange with the "If they die they die."

Gotta say, this story is quintessential Peter Parker. Only he could take one big problem and turn the solution in to a bigger problem and then have a moral dilemma about the solution, fall out with the guy providing the solution, and then bring a bunch of crazed villains to his house to fix them to maybe avoid them dying. Just to save most of them to have May die in exchange. Then to solve the biggest problem Peter has to Its A Wonderful Life himself :smh:

I felt like Strange should've said during their fight something like "If you actually change their fate, you'll only doom yours. " Cuz you know that's basically a karma thing with fate and preventing death. Somebody else usually ends up dying.

:rofl: @ the COMPLETELY different Electro. Jamie Foxx low-key just playing playing Jamie Foxx from the Jamie Foxx show. Dude is like an advantageous criminal instead of the nerdy shut-in science guy. Felt like he could be been a part of the Vulture's crew. Its sad cuz if he was like this in ASM the movie would've been waaaaaaaay better.

No redemption for Lizard though. Still lame. Also I don't get Sandman's motives at all. He starts off helping Spidey then GG and Electro talking somehow convinced to go bad again after the clearly stated plan of curing them and seeing it work with Otto? I fear rewatching SM3 just to check if he was that wishy washy of a villain cuz he of course kept bringing up his daughter.

GG taking all those Spidey punches like a boss :wow:

At least May didn't get impaled by the glider. I'm not even sure what killed her, the glider hit from behind or the explosion Peter diverted :nerd:

The Jameson usage in this was so on point and so ****** up :lol:

Strange being gone for that long let alone 12 hours makes no sense. No reason geometry could stop Strange like that. Also since when are webs lasting 12 hours? **** seems like if Ned didn't open that portal he would've never returned :lol:

My crowd got loud for Andrew but they got louder and somehow more surprised for Tobey :lol: I'm like these idiots thought only one would show up? Or did they think Tom Spidey would've shown up the second time?

Statue of liberty holding up the shield instead of the torch is lame. I thought it'd be torch in one hand and ditch the tablet for the shield.

Real tears for the sadboy story time session 😥

Final fight was great. The look of the location reminded me of the end of Spider-Man 2 and the end of X-Men.

William Dafoe has made it so nobody else should every play Norman Osborn. Like I can't see how the MCU or even Sony tries to bring Norman Osborn back in to any movie as an actual character (not no deathbed lame like in ASM2).

This ending is super sad. Next trilogy should have a new supporting cast; Randy Robertson, Felicia Hardy, Norah Winters, Glory Grant, etc. Set it at Empire State University.

The mid credit was mid but if you accept Venom/Brock as pure comic relief he is funny. Found him more humorous than Deadpool.

The Multiverse of Madness trailer was great. Expect mind boggling excellence. Also it needs mentioning that this Sam Raimi in his bag.

Anyway great movie. Great way to end this trilogy. Best of all the three. Gonna rewatch a few more times for sure.

I have zero interest in an Echo series. Not interested in daredevil either though. never cared for him. Did love bullseye though. Kingpin DEFINITELY ate that bullet. no question.

I could do another DD show because he's just def and when I have it playing in the back, I can still follow along easily.

But what I look like watching a mute girl's show? I gotta watch her do sign language and then wait for the other person to reiterate the question back to her before answering? No thanks. They're gonna have to turn up the action just to keep people interested but I already seen someone fighting with a stilt leg in Kingsman and I doubt this show will top those fights.

:lol:I still laugh at the fact that Peter took a villainous paranoid schizophrenic with disassociative personality disorder to the place he's supposed to be hiding in secret with his one and only dearly loved aunt... To fix him? The ****?
Tom's Peter Parker is a genius of course but also a naive teenager, the cynics in all of us knew things weren't adding up with Norm LOL. Holland is about to get the biggest bag though, he's in interviews talking about moving on when Feige/Pascal are talking about developing the next one already LOL!

NO WAY HOME 8/8 🔥

First off the pacing of this was insane. Its not just picking up right off Far From Home but the murder charge and the introduction of Matt Murdoch was done in under 15 min. Just to get rejected from every college :lol: Just go to Empire State.

:rofl: @ Flash's Flashpoint book.

This boy Pete is at Strange's door in under 20 min. Add in the fact that there's no time wasted on building up a villain's origin I can see why ppl say its filled with fan service. Which is a great thing.

Osborne's "See you again" to May :smh:

🔥 :rofl: @ Strange with the "If they die they die."

Gotta say, this story is quintessential Peter Parker. Only he could take one big problem and turn the solution in to a bigger problem and then have a moral dilemma about the solution, fall out with the guy providing the solution, and then bring a bunch of crazed villains to his house to fix them to maybe avoid them dying. Just to save most of them to have May die in exchange. Then to solve the biggest problem Peter has to Its A Wonderful Life himself :smh:

I felt like Strange should've said during their fight something like "If you actually change their fate, you'll only doom yours. " Cuz you know that's basically a karma thing with fate and preventing death. Somebody else usually ends up dying.

:rofl: @ the COMPLETELY different Electro. Jamie Foxx low-key just playing playing Jamie Foxx from the Jamie Foxx show. Dude is like an advantageous criminal instead of the nerdy shut-in science guy. Felt like he could be been a part of the Vulture's crew. Its sad cuz if he was like this in ASM the movie would've been waaaaaaaay better.

No redemption for Lizard though. Still lame. Also I don't get Sandman's motives at all. He starts off helping Spidey then GG and Electro talking somehow convinced to go bad again after the clearly stated plan of curing them and seeing it work with Otto? I fear rewatching SM3 just to check if he was that wishy washy of a villain cuz he of course kept bringing up his daughter.

GG taking all those Spidey punches like a boss :wow:

At least May didn't get impaled by the glider. I'm not even sure what killed her, the glider hit from behind or the explosion Peter diverted :nerd:

The Jameson usage in this was so on point and so ****ed up :lol:

Strange being gone for that long let alone 12 hours makes no sense. No reason geometry could stop Strange like that. Also since when are webs lasting 12 hours? **** seems like if Ned didn't open that portal he would've never returned :lol:

My crowd got loud for Andrew but they got louder and somehow more surprised for Tobey :lol: I'm like these idiots thought only one would show up? Or did they think Tom Spidey would've shown up the second time?

Statue of liberty holding up the shield instead of the torch is lame. I thought it'd be torch in one hand and ditch the tablet for the shield.

Real tears for the sadboy story time session 😥

Final fight was great. The look of the location reminded me of the end of Spider-Man 2 and the end of X-Men.

William Dafoe has made it so nobody else should every play Norman Osborn. Like I can't see how the MCU or even Sony tries to bring Norman Osborn back in to any movie as an actual character (not no deathbed lame like in ASM2).

This ending is super sad. Next trilogy should have a new supporting cast; Randy Robertson, Felicia Hardy, Norah Winters, Glory Grant, etc. Set it at Empire State University.

The mid credit was mid but if you accept Venom/Brock as pure comic relief he is funny. Found him more humorous than Deadpool.

The Multiverse of Madness trailer was great. Expect mind boggling excellence. Also it needs mentioning that this Sam Raimi in his bag.

Anyway great movie. Great way to end this trilogy. Best of all the three. Gonna rewatch a few more times for sure.

Strange was gone cause Pete took his sling ring. Needs that to get back. Its why he didn't come back until Ned opened a portal

Im i the only one that has the feeling the Prof X we will get in MOM is gonna be the antagonist?? Like eventually he will be a good guy, but the initial introduction with him and whatever X-men are with him, won’t be smooth....I mean is not far fetched, his universe gets warped and shifted by Strange, he would see him and Wanda both as threats.

Dope as hell. I really wonder who are the people that actually buy these items though. Unless I’m a NBA/Baseball player, no way in hell.

I know a couple of NTers, myself included that would drop the 7k on that beauty....i just have other things on my budget for collectibles that trumps that one

has hot toys done that, have a toy designed for a suit that made maybe a 30 second appearance in the film?

Yes, hot toys is gonna milk Spider-Man figures as much as possible now that IronMan isn’t appearing in the MCU.

I’m legit trying think what my mother would have to do for me to send her to jail

”Kate ‘shiv’ bishop”

Back
Top Bottom