WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They haven't handled magic the best in the MCU
Yeah. The idea that Dr. Strange is sidelined for half the day cuz of that is silly.

But **** given how they slow played Spidey's origin over 3 movies, maybe it'll take 3 movies for Strange to be the actual sorcerer supreme with a full magical arsenal.

Just watched the last two Hawkeye eps.

Yelena outshined everybody.

Guns losing to arrows will never be believable to me. LARPers are lame. Changed clothes to just keep doing what they did before.

Where are the NYPD in Rockefeller center? :rofl: Whole damn track suit gang descends on this tourist spot and I don't hear a siren.

Show probably needed two more eps or an extra hour of finale to better focus on Echo dealing with Fisk being why her father's dead and that lackey she was close to then more time dealing with Yelena learning about Natasha's sacrifice with Clint.

Heroes arresting their mothers on xmas :lol:

Fisk was Fisk 🔥 Fam prowess was on full display throwing Kate around. Panning away on purpose during the headshot just sets up the next story line. Why would anyone think he's dead?

:rofl: @ the Rogers musical. Ant-Man :lol: Terrible mid credits.

Guns losing to arrows will never be believable to me. LARPers are lame. Changed clothes to just keep doing what they did before.

Where are the NYPD in Rockefeller center? :rofl: Whole damn track suit gang descends on this tourist spot and I don't hear a siren.

Show probably needed two more eps or an extra hour of finale to better focus on Echo dealing with Fisk being why her father's dead and that lackey she was close to then more time dealing with Yelena learning about Natasha's sacrifice with Clint.

Heroes arresting their mothers on xmas :lol:

Fisk was Fisk 🔥 Fam prowess was on full display throwing Kate around. Panning away on purpose during the headshot just sets up the next story line. Why would anyone think he's dead?

:rofl: @ the Rogers musical. Ant-Man :lol: Terrible mid credits.
That musical cracks me up. I was expecting to see a cameo from someone watching the musical lol.

Marvel's finale's are hit and miss but I enjoyed Hawkeye's finale. This was the first time I felt that one of their shows could've used an episode or two more

That musical cracks me up. I was expecting to see a cameo from someone watching the musical lol.
The same.

I'm thinking maybe I'll see Yelena or Jack but nope just a passionate conductor.

Kindda crazy to think they got an actual crowd in a theater to watch that.

Was talking to my wife about it, they was dress as waiters and no one was taking them serious. They put on the LARPing outfits and people probably think they new heroes and start to listen to them. It’s stupid but I see what they was going for.

I think Wong dies and Strange becomes Sorcerer Supreme.

1640317496969.gif

just went through 30+ pages :lol: and y'all covered/discussed my same thoughts...Dafoe killed it, first part was slow, excellent fan service, Garfield killed it, etc

still upset that Aunt Bae had to go. Total shock at that one, there are few constants in Peter's life but she is one of them. After reading through here and watching youtube videos I guess it makes practical sense as a way to reboot the character alongside the spell but damb...why they do Bae like that :frown: the acting was great

Peter is such a tragic character. He means well and does heroic stuff but in the end for him to "win" he's left with no family, no girlfriend, no BFF, no high school diploma, no money, etc. Bruh is just destined to live that sad loner life forever :frown:

Daily Bugle Supplements was a nice subtle shot lol

Needed one more for Six :nerd:

edit: totally thought they were gonna have Ned walk in and be MJ's boyfriend at the end, glad they didn't go that way lol would've been painful to watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom