WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

just went through 30+ pages :lol: and y'all covered/discussed my same thoughts...Dafoe killed it, first part was slow, excellent fan service, Garfield killed it, etc

still upset that Aunt Bae had to go. Total shock at that one, there are few constants in Peter's life but she is one of them. After reading through here and watching youtube videos I guess it makes practical sense as a way to reboot the character alongside the spell but damb...why they do Bae like that :frown: the acting was great

Peter is such a tragic character. He means well and does heroic stuff but in the end for him to "win" he's left with no family, no girlfriend, no BFF, no high school diploma, no money, etc. Bruh is just destined to live that sad loner life forever :frown:

Daily Bugle Supplements was a nice subtle shot lol

Needed one more for Six :nerd:

The fact that his gift is literally his curse is what really does make him the GOAT superhero....

“Is what we do...”

Movie just full of quotables, absolutely a work of cinematic art

I was confused at the end spell and how it worked to undo the previous, to be sure: you guys are saying that it overwrote the first botched spell and "fixed" it?

Yeah, but the big plot hole here is that the spell should have also erased other characters in the other universes to forget who those Peter Parker’s were, this includes Tobeys MJ who is probably his wife, my dude gonna get back to his universe and Holland would have ***** his whole life up :lol:

JUST FINISHED HAWKEYE. I DEF WONT BE RE-VISITING THAT SHOW EVER AGAIN. EASILY THE WEAKEST SHOW FOR ME.

Show was cheeks.

The musical might be the best thing about the show and I hate musicals.

TBH I really enjoyed a few What If episodes and I really enjoyed Loki.

Wandavision had a good 2nd half.

The first few episodes 😴

FWS was mid as hell.

The shows overall haven't been good.

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Yeah, but the big plot hole here is that the spell should have also erased other characters in the other universes to forget who those Peter Parker’s were, this includes Tobeys MJ who is probably his wife, my dude gonna get back to his universe and Holland would have ***** his whole life up :lol:
Nah, similar to how there’s different Infinity Stones in different universe/timelines that would impact their own separate outcome, I believe Strange’s spell would be done directly to MCU’s universe. This would then be kind of refreshing because the only people that would know Holland’s Peter as Spidey would be the other two Spider-Men and the villains that were present.

Also I agree Ned kissing MJ at the end would’ve been gut-wrenching, which is why they should’ve done it. Imagine Peter seeing that, being heartbroken, but being even more sure of his decision because his best friend and girlfriend at least have each other. Would he rather see MJ dating Brad?

Show was cheeks.

The musical might be the best thing about the show and I hate musicals.

TBH I really enjoyed a few What If episodes and I really enjoyed Loki.

Wandavision had a good 2nd half.

The first few episodes 😴

FWS was mid as hell.

The shows overall haven't been good.

BIG CHEEKS.

I WAS SO BORED START TO FINISH. EVEN KINGPIN DID NOTHING FOR ME. KATE BISHOP ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. SO DOES THE ECHO CHARACTER. FIGHTS WERE A SNOOZE FEST.

MAYBE IM IN MARVEL FATIGUE BUT THE LAST TWO YEARS FROM MARVEL BEEN MOSTLY A FAIL FOR ME.

WHAT IF - OK
WANDAVISION - GOOD
LOKI - GOOD
FALCON AND WINTER SOLDIER - MEH
HAWKEYE - TRASH
BLACK WIDOW - TRASH
SHANG CHI - TRASH
ETERNALS - TRASH
SPIDER-MAN NWH - GREAT

IM HOPING MUTANTS AND BLADE CAN PULL ME BACK.

Sooooooooooo who’s the leader in the sadness clubhouse?

thor.. Peter.. happy.. Wanda.. quill?

Thor.
Things Thor has lost:
Eye, OG hammer, mother,father,planet,brother, sister, homeworld and its population, best friends warriors 3, Heimdall, annnd his abs

He even got his hair cut unwillingly. You know how many times i had that nightmare when I was trying to grow my hair as a teen? Truly terrifying.

Thor is the Ultimate Loser.

1640376370440.jpeg

I was confused at the end spell and how it worked to undo the previous, to be sure: you guys are saying that it overwrote the first botched spell and "fixed" it?
Basically.

Think of it like this, the forget Peter is Spidey spell got ****** up. The forget Peter Parker spell does what the previous spell was going to do and more.

The key problem with the first spell was the very nature of the it kinda dipped in the multiverse as Wong alluded to before he bailed. It was botched so now everyone who knew Spidey was Peter was about to all come to one universe. That's the big problem with Strange trying to contain the spell and the prolonged sending back of the first 7 visitors.

So finally Strange got to send them back and then did the new spell.

Basically.

Think of it like this, the forget Peter is Spidey spell got ****ed up. The forget Peter Parker spell does what the previous spell was going to do and more.

The key problem with the first spell was the very nature of the it kinda dipped in the multiverse as Wong alluded to before he bailed. It was botched so now everyone who knew Spidey was Peter was about to all come to one universe. That's the big problem with Strange trying to contain the spell and the prolonged sending back of the first 7 visitors.

So finally Strange got to send them back and then did the new spell.

ah ok so the sending back was separate from the new spell? like pushed the button on the box first? edit: did some more reading and they all say this is how it went down. Thanks for the explanation.

dude could've saved many lives including Aunt Bae and ended the movie in an hour if he just let Strange fix his BS mess and let destiny play out. Need disco Tobey to educate this boy on how to be selfish for once.

also in the age of the internet P1 should've known to complain/blow up on a rejection first

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo who’s the leader in the sadness clubhouse?

thor.. Peter.. happy.. Wanda.. quill?
Thor still has the worst of it; lost his dad, mom, brother, best friend, other close friends, half his ppl to his sister, his eye, his hammer, his home, then half again to Thanos, and depression for 5 years.

Right now Peter got that second spot solidified. I still assume he lost his uncle Ben, then Tony, girl he liked had to move cuz he beat up her father, villain reveals his identity which screws over his friends future, he ****s with the multiverse via Strange which leads to May's death, then to help his friends has to erase himself from the world's memory and basically start over alone.

OG Loki would be up there cuz he has almost as much tragedy as Thor but he was killed. Variant Loki doesn't have half that and just watched the cliffnotes.

Happy just lost Tony and May. Think he was blipped away so didn't have to go through that.

**** outta here with Wanda. She lost a robot. Walking talking vibrator. Then created imaginary children to lose and had to mind rape a town to do it.

Quill's **** is super sad that his mom died of cancer and his dad gave her the tumor but is that really anymore sad than Winter Soldier murdering Tony's parents and scumbag Steve hiding the truth from him?

ah ok so the sending back was separate from the new spell? like pushed the button on the box first? edit: did some more reading and they all say this is how it went down. Thanks for the explanation.

dude could've saved many lives including Aunt Bae and ended the movie in an hour if he just let Strange fix his BS mess and let destiny play out. Need disco Tobey to educate this boy on how to be selfish for once.

also in the age of the internet P1 should've known to complain/blow up on a rejection first
As somebody said there is no movie if Peter simply asked Strange instead for ppl to forget what Mysterio did or to forget him altogether.

Cuz it'd be like Far From Home didn't happen.

Don’t forget wanda lost her parents at a young age.. plus losing her brother

then losing vision
Oh **** :lol:

I forgot about the Stark missile killing her parents. That's on me. She gets bumped up a bit more to like 4th place ahead of Quill and Stark after you add in QS' death.

However, I find the QS death dumb. Loki hoping it gets undone with a variant or something.

Back
Top Bottom