WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

this is why i dont get these dumb directors getting mad at MCU films when they are keeping the movie theaters afloat

https://www.thewrap.com/box-office-ends-2021-4-45-billion/

the US made $4.45bil box office for 2021, with NWH at $600m, thats 12% of the years BO and if you combine all the Marvels films (3 MCU films + Sonys Venom2) its 30% of the total domestic BO

without Marvel films or CBM in general, there might not be much theaters left to show their “art” films

I feel like whenever yall bring up a marvel/netflix show, its the one I’m currently rewatching :lol:. Last time it was Daredevil & now it’s Iron Fist.

I watched the two Andrew Garfield Spider-Man’s this week. First one was quite bad, but the second one was way better. Might be the darkest Spider-Man movie. It totally redeemed some of the awful writing from the first movie. I can see why Sony hit the reset button, but Garfield really did the best he could.

I watched the two Andrew Garfield Spider-Man’s this week. First one was quite bad, but the second one was way better. Might be the darkest Spider-Man movie. It totally redeemed some of the awful writing from the first movie. I can see why Sony hit the reset button, but Garfield really did the best he could.
that whole dubstep with electro was just ridiculous...

this is why i dont get these dumb directors getting mad at MCU films when they are keeping the movie theaters afloat

https://www.thewrap.com/box-office-ends-2021-4-45-billion/

the US made $4.45bil box office for 2021, with NWH at $600m, thats 12% of the years BO and if you combine all the Marvels films (3 MCU films + Sonys Venom2) its 30% of the total domestic BO

without Marvel films or CBM in general, there might not be much theaters left to show their “art” films
They're just jealous.

Man I'ma keep it a buck with y'all there's wayyyy too much ASM3 talk going on rn
Where? :lol: :nerd:

1641190141069.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom