WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Dude got his own shoe brand :wow:

Might be able to spot him in the MCU by his footwear

Mephisto_shoes_schuhe_logo.png
1640956900504.jpeg

Only Sony could have screwed up so many Spider-Man movies but then get gifted this on a platter from Marvel Studios:lol:

Please let Fiege or someone with a brain be involved and for Sony not to interfere. Just sit back and let the money print. It’s not that difficult.
Imagine how awesome Venom would be if marvel handled it. Instead sony gave us some goofy ink blob.

that man ripped off a car door and was throwing around an adult human like a rag doll.. took an explosion at point blank range AND still lived to get shoot

forgot about the part where he got slammed into by a car and run through wall

Yall think Fiege gonna let Iron Fist join the MCU???
Nope.

And if in the longshot chance he does, they're probably going to immediately do what the comics have just done and pass the mantle of Iron Fist to an Asian character.

If done right in the movies, they'll also have Danny Rand around to reinvent as some new hero cuz at the very least he's super wealthy regardless.

Nope.

And if in the longshot chance he does, they're probably going to immediately do what the comics have just done and pass the mantle of Iron Fist to an Asian character.

Not gonna lie, it’s tough for me to picture two Asian males in an Avengers ensemble film. Hollywood suits probably like why would you need two Asian karate characters? You’ll confuse the general audience or something like that:lol:

finale was cool, nothing earth shattering

eh but hawkdude bringing his mistress home to meet his wife :smh:

kate and yelena dynamic is plenty fun, looking forward to more of that in young avengers though yelena shouldve handled her with ease but whatever

:rofl: at the musical end credit, they gon release this as a music video on yt tomorrow
Mistress? Are they going there eventually?

Not gonna lie, it’s tough for me to picture two Asian males in an Avengers ensemble film. Hollywood suits probably like why would you need two Asian karate characters? You’ll confuse the general audience or something like that:lol:
Unfortunately, yes but Feige has been fighting this battle. Let the suits have it their way and it'd be one woman and one black person on the team and that's it.

Then you'd have to get in to the differences between Iron Fist and Shang-Chi as far as them being karate characters. He was on the New Avengers for a bit but that was back when they were like the street level Avengers along with Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Ronin, etc.

Besides that though, Iron Fist isnt really that much of an Avenger anyway. Same with Daredevil. So I don't think it'll be that much of a problem anyway when they get to it.

a-friend a-friend No. They're not going there.

Everybody calling Kate a mistress just wants to bang Hailee and I guess vicariously wanting it through Hawkguy?

In the comics, I think she just stopped being a minor.

Shang Chi is likely the composite of IF and SC going forward.
I doubt it simply for the fact they're not gonna abandon the Power-Man and Iron Fist duo once just one of them is introduced in the MCU.p

Marvel for a good long time have been trying to give Shang-Chi some super ability to make him movie for years now. That's why I think he got the 10 rings.

Back
Top Bottom