WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Oh Layla. You could have grabbed multiple dieties and not just khonshu. You could have freed them.

ethan hawke looked goofy with the hair, pajamas, bloody sandals, and walking stick.
Lol. Agatha Harkness? The Mixed Raggedy Ann Joint from Falcon and Winter Soldier? Who was the villain in Loki?

Should just let Pixar or Disney proper helm the Star Wars and MCU stuff. Better dialogue and cohesive storylines. The Villain in Cruella was better than the lames we've gotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
MK finale 7/9 but with the post credit scene. Gets bumped up to 8/9

Epi 5 was 9/9 for me

after thinking about it, those gods were imprisoned for a reason and she probably assumed some of those are evil and might join amitt
Word. Horus, Anubis or Osiris would've made things worse.

The other avatars were beyond stupid. They were already warned about amitt and didn't even investigate.
Its cuz Khonshu's unwell avatar warned them about his former avatar. Plus they don't **** with Khonshu minus one of them.

Yeah, they basically made an Egyptian based god powered Falcon :lol:

The entire time I watched Layla fight I was like damn she doing everything Sam could.

Its why they added the caveat that she wanted the arrangement to be temporary.

i was wrong

layla is the scarlet scarab supposedly

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-...y-magic-of-egyptian-super-hero-scarlet-scarab

which was originally a dude

1651704116881.jpeg

Are the reviews from movie critics or MCU nerds?

I’ll be hyped just off advancing the MCU story/timeline

i was wrong

layla is the scarlet scarab supposedly

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-...y-magic-of-egyptian-super-hero-scarlet-scarab

which was originally a dude

1651704116881.jpeg
:lol: That's a ******* deep cut that aint even consistent.

Layla aint have any red in her costume.

Scarlet Scarab sound like a knockoff Blue Beetle.

But I see where they going name wise given who is the comics Scarlet Scarab.

I kinda hope when they focus on Jake there's room for Frenchie and Marlene in s2.

Last edited:
I think DS2 will be entertaining and I hope that there are more reveals that I have yet to spoil myself with.

Looking forward to watching tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom