WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Loved Ultron. Still one of my favorite memes.
FD533E72-1225-4873-AF23-4F4553E64574.jpeg

1651710433034.gif

Oscar Isaac acted his a#(#(# off but unfortunately I can’t rank MK over multiple shows

it had the potential to be on Loki level but I felt like they fumbled the ball in a number of ways

I enjoyed Hawkeye more.. I enjoyed wandavision more

I wish we got a MK movie or you make things smaller and focus on the things that made it so strong through 4-5 episodes

they should have swapped moonknight with eternals, as far as movies

moonknight and those other 3 I named are still easily the top 4.. as I think a whole lot more should have been done with what if and falcon and the winter soldier

Oscar Isaac acted his a#(#(# off but unfortunately I can’t rank MK over multiple shows

it had the potential to be on Loki level but I felt like they fumbled the ball in a number of ways

I enjoyed Hawkeye more.. I enjoyed wandavision more

I wish we got a MK movie or you make things smaller and focus on the things that made it so strong through 4-5 episodes

they should have swapped moonknight with eternals, as far as movies

moonknight and those other 3 I named are still easily the top 4.. as I think a whole lot more should have been done with what if and falcon and the winter soldier
Lol stopped reading at “I enjoyed Hawkeye more”

Lol stopped reading at “I enjoyed Hawkeye more”

congrats.. want a cookie?

this could have and should have easily been better, but I didn’t enjoy anything with the other gods

and once it expanded beyond just Isaac and hawk I felt like they fumbled it

even with Layla’s character, that felt very rushed at the end

Loki was exceptionally because it stayed relatively small.. I’d argue several of the marvel shows would have greatly benefited from keeping the finale’s more subdued and avoiding the poor CGI fest

congrats.. want a cookie?

this could have and should have easily been better, but I didn’t enjoy anything with the other gods

and once it expanded beyond just Isaac and hawk I felt like they fumbled it

even with Layla’s character, that felt very rushed at the end

Loki was exceptionally because it stayed relatively small.. I’d argue several of the marvel shows would have greatly benefited from keeping the finale’s more subdued and avoiding the poor CGI fest
Stopped reading after “cookie”

Hawkeye was pretty rushed too. It had horrible pacing. They wasted Lalo Salamanca. Was there a point in not using Kingpin sooner? Kate Bishop’s mom wasn’t even a real villain (or we never saw her really).

I actually found Steven Grant an endearing character. Also Isaac Oscar acted his butt off.

It just goes back to Loki being the only good show they’ve released. Probably followed by Wandavision.

Also MCU could learn a thing from DC in the cartoon category (or even Disney lol).

Hawkeye was pretty rushed too. It had horrible pacing. They wasted Lalo Salamanca. Was there a point in not using Kingpin sooner? Kate Bishop’s mom wasn’t even a real villain (or we never saw her really).

I actually found Steven Grant an endearing character. Also Isaac Oscar acted his butt off.

It just goes back to Loki being the only good show they’ve released. Probably followed by Wandavision.

Also MCU could learn a thing from DC in the cartoon category (or even Disney lol).

I expected a whole lot more from moonknight especially with how strong I thought the beginning episodes were

i didn’t expect that much from Hawkeye but was pleasantly surprised with so many little things within it and especially with 2 main characters and yelena.. Sure they could have done more, but the best parts were Kate and yelena jusr siting in her apartment or in the elevator.. or Hawkeye being general over all of it.. it was entertaining watching those characters do normal shh or try to be normal

wanadavision, i jsut wish the final battle was changed.. but the vision vs vision was great plus other aspects.. but like with others, the CGI wasn’t great

The real enemy of the D+ series is the six-episode limit.

These series need at least eight episodes. They feel rushed.

Even WandaVision could've used an extra episode.

i completely agree on moonknight needing more time.. also externals should have been 8 episodes series

what if, the episodes needed to be an hour each

wandavision they needed to change from the weekly releases

falcon and winter soldier needed a whole rewrite

loki felt right.. and I guess things could have been fleshed out more on certain parts of Hawkeye, but we know an echo show is coming.. but you still have kates family stuff they could have gone deeper on, I guess

The real enemy of the D+ series is the six-episode limit.

These series need at least eight episodes. They feel rushed.

Even WandaVision could've used an extra episode.
I felt Loki was the best effort. No “real” complaint except for a true antagonist (Kang/Immortus/Iron Lad wasn’t it).

Falcon and Winter Soldier had a terrible plot, dialogue and antagonist. Besides crazy Captain America and all of the woke propaganda, it was straight trash.

I do agree. Stop formulaic approaches to projects. Like no one cares. Three episodes, five episodes, ten episodes. It should be based on the story.

Whoever said they could’ve flip flopped Moon Knight and Eternals is right on. Oscar Isaac is a great actor. Maybe make it PG-13 like MoM. Inject a solid villain. Voila.

Loki still sitting on top. Wanda and MK round out top 3. What If at 4 since it had some good episodes. Then idrgaf about the other shows.

Loved the Jake reveal and the mid-credits scene. They paid homage to him being a cabbie with him chauffeuring Knonshu in that stretch limo but with his one line they seem to be painting him as a crazy *** assassin :lol: Seemed happy to be killing Harrow.

Wasn't that his persona in the comics? Like depicted in that fashion? The personality that relished the act of killing?

Genuinely asking as I didn't follow the comics, but remember reading that before the show started.

PO

i enjoyed the mk finale. so konshu basically said ‘you got it, marc and steve are free but not jake’ :lol: konshu hustled homies and now hes got the killer personality driving him around in 7 figure cars. looking forward to season 2.

give oscar all the awards. dude put on a clinic.

Wasn't that his persona in the comics? Like depicted in that fashion? The personality that relished the act of killing?

Genuinely asking as I didn't follow the comics, but remember reading that before the show started.

PO

Yes.

All in all I liked MK. I think I liked the characters more than. Kinda seems like the story took a backseat to the story. It definitely needs a season 2. I want to see more Mr. Knight kicking *** in a 3 piece. I assume Jake was speaking Spanish because we all seen it coming from a mile away. :lol:

Moon has been dope.
He deserves his own movie. Especially Isaac. He is great.
I can’t believe Eternals is too 3 in run time.
At least coming in with GOTG we had Pratt, Zaldana, a tree and raccoon that we wanted to see.
Who the hell was asking for Eternals :lol:

Moon has been dope.
He deserves his own movie. Especially Isaac. He is great.
I can’t believe Eternals is too 3 in run time.
At least coming in with GOTG we had Pratt, Zaldana, a tree and raccoon that we wanted to see.
Who the hell was asking for Eternals :lol:
I think that's the secret of the MCU. They've made us care about characters we probably shouldn't. Iron Man. Captain America. Thor. Guardians of the Galaxy. Eternals.

Growing up, the biggies were always Spiderman, X-Men, Wolverine, Punisher and a few others here or there.

I think we automatically assume that when the Marvel name is attached to a title, it's a can't miss experience. I used to watch all of the movies but I got to a point where I had to be discerning despite my geek background.

They were definitely on a decent run with Sony/MCU Spiderman 1, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant Man 2, End Game (Captain Marvel was booty).

Black Widow, Eternals, Shang Chi that's a tall ask. Especially when you look at the MCU Disney+ stuff too.

I really think they need to take a Pixar approach to all of their stuff. They're starting to go down current Jordan Brand territory in quality lol.

Back
Top Bottom