WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Why the hell did Layla get a costume but not Harrow??? Layla is irrelevant as hell and annoying af.

I know Harrow never had a costume in the comics but if Marvel is going to use so much CGI on Ammit and Khonshu, at least give Harrow a costume using CGI as well SMH

Moonknight mid af. The only thing that saved the show was Jake appearing at the end and killing Harrow. I hope they never come out with a season 2 biggest flop so far.

The other avatars didn't get costumes either. They were useless.

I wish they didn’t even involve them

Was listening to something and they came up with a whole story about how they were in on it AND that sh made more sense than them just being that level of incompetent

Hawk’s character even know as much as he did should have been suspicious as hell.. let alone the other signs of shh

Moon has been dope.
He deserves his own movie. Especially Isaac. He is great.
I can’t believe Eternals is too 3 in run time.
At least coming in with GOTG we had Pratt, Zaldana, a tree and raccoon that we wanted to see.
Who the hell was asking for Eternals :lol:
Lining up all the content post Endgame, IMO, I think Eternals could have been utilized at the end of this phase or the beginning of the next phase. With the focus on the multiverse, world Post-Blip, and then the upcoming Secret Invasion, I think MCU could have held off.

But hey, I enjoyed the film for what it was and would re-watch the desert love scene with danger style danger style over and over again.

All the shows were entertaining. No complaints mcu is mcu. Only gripe i have is disney needs to do it like netflix and release the whole season at once

Wasn't that his persona in the comics? Like depicted in that fashion? The personality that relished the act of killing?

Genuinely asking as I didn't follow the comics, but remember reading that before the show started.

PO
Not from my memory but I could not know if it happened in a run I didn't read.

Jake was like the cabbie on the street gathering info at a ground floor level.

I hate reading some of y’all petty reviews

Like “I just finished watching all 6 episodes, and I didn’t enjoy it”

Like why are you watching in the first place? Jesus Christ. Listen we get it not everything is going to be a home run like Infinity War but after after every show it’s a measuring contest to see who can be the most cynical. Why are y’all in the MCU thread all the time if most of the stuff you don’t like it. There are too many forms of entertainment out there and to consume things that you don’t love.

I don’t care for Star Wars or DCEU so I’m not going to watch Mandolorian or whatever DC put out just to nit pick and whine in their threads and in their fandom.

It’s like those alt right douche bags that hate Brie Larson but still went to watch Captain Marvel just to complain. I bet after Ms Marvel this thread is going to be filled with those types complaining about a show that’s catered to teenage girls. If you don’t like the MCU why watch everything just to complain. Christ

Anyway, I got a 6 pm IMAX ticket for Dr Strange in Times Square. I already spoiled all the big things for myself like an idiot so I’m just going through to take in the atmosphere. See y’all later

3.jpeg

“Mahk!!”

I love Steven. Hope we see them all in a movie.

Just grab one of Moon Knights better villains like Bushman.

Do the other avatars have a mission? Seems like they were just holed up in that pyramid/temple or just living among humans while Khonshu or Ammet had work to do so their avatars got cool costumes lol.

It’s all tied to Egyptian mythology. So Anubis, Osiris, etc are there.

Like Taraweet (sp), there are different mythologies and spirit planes. They just didn’t give much background.

I think that's the secret of the MCU. They've made us care about characters we probably shouldn't. Iron Man. Captain America. Thor. Guardians of the Galaxy. Eternals.

Growing up, the biggies were always Spiderman, X-Men, Wolverine, Punisher and a few others here or there.

I think we automatically assume that when the Marvel name is attached to a title, it's a can't miss experience. I used to watch all of the movies but I got to a point where I had to be discerning despite my geek background.

They were definitely on a decent run with Sony/MCU Spiderman 1, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant Man 2, End Game (Captain Marvel was booty).

Black Widow, Eternals, Shang Chi that's a tall ask. Especially when you look at the MCU Disney+ stuff too.

I really think they need to take a Pixar approach to all of their stuff. They're starting to go down current Jordan Brand territory in quality lol.
Money money money money money.

Marvel ain’t doing this for the love the comics.

So, was Alexander the Great another Kang variant or am I just trying to connect it to his comic book storyline?

Would've been cool if En Sabah Sur was name dropped.

MK was good. I liked the different approach to the series.

Best believe this was the appetizer….

moon knight will return onscreen, marvel INVESTED alot into this and it’s paid off.

moon knight was so good it just showed how mid the other shows actually were without any hype surrounding them….

Moon knight and mandalorian are on another level.

So, was Alexander the Great another Kang variant or am I just trying to connect it to his comic book storyline?

Would've been cool if En Sabah Sur was name dropped.

MK was good. I liked the different approach to the series.
I had to actually go back and look this up because I thought we'd get a Kang mention or something after the Alexander tomb reveal. My limited research shows he wasn't a Kang variant, but Kang the Conqueror was inspired by Alex the Great to conquer all universes. I'd like any comic heads in here to confirm or deny tho.

I hate reading some of y’all petty reviews

Like “I just finished watching all 6 episodes, and I didn’t enjoy it”

Like why are you watching in the first place? Jesus Christ. Listen we get it not everything is going to be a home run like Infinity War but after after every show it’s a measuring contest to see who can be the most cynical. Why are y’all in the MCU thread all the time if most of the stuff you don’t like it. There are too many forms of entertainment out there and to consume things that you don’t love.

I don’t care for Star Wars or DCEU so I’m not going to watch Mandolorian or whatever DC put out just to nit pick and whine in their threads and in their fandom.

It’s like those alt right douche bags that hate Brie Larson but still went to watch Captain Marvel just to complain. I bet after Ms Marvel this thread is going to be filled with those types complaining about a show that’s catered to teenage girls. If you don’t like the MCU why watch everything just to complain. Christ

Anyway, I got a 6 pm IMAX ticket for Dr Strange in Times Square. I already spoiled all the big things for myself like an idiot so I’m just going through to take in the atmosphere. See y’all later
Damn. i didn't know people weren't allowed to have opinions :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Hey, everything is good news. Can’t provide tangible and quantifiable criticism.

If someone said, the show had a run time of 240 minutes and Moon Knight only appeared in 35 minutes total, and they wanted to see Moon Knight action, I wouldn’t be mad.

Also the ringer has an interview with the series director on their MK episode six review.

I had to actually go back and look this up because I thought we'd get a Kang mention or something after the Alexander tomb reveal. My limited research shows he wasn't a Kang variant, but Kang the Conqueror was inspired by Alex the Great to conquer all universes. I'd like any comic heads in here to confirm or deny tho.
Yeah, in the comics his variant is Rama-tut. But IDK if they will acknowledge that in the MCU as him being Alexander the Great.

I just also assumed, but cause the face of the tomb was blue-ish. I thought that hinted something.

Back
Top Bottom