WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Supposedly glen powell is good in the new top gun..

listening to the recent ring verse pod, what role could yall see dude playing in MCU?

1652378059543.jpeg
He played Iceman's son in Top Gun huh? I just have a feeling lolol

He played Iceman's son in Top Gun huh? I just have a feeling lolol

No idea.. but he’s basically playing that role

They had an advanced preview before MOM and you could tell.. but he was good in the tiny bit I saw

Only movie I can remember him from so everybody wants some.. but I think the supes from that is the best we’ve seen to date

I have to admit, seeing that Top Gun trailer in IMAX makes me want to see them movie lolol.

Find it hilarious that Tom Cruise looks like he never aged from the first film.

nah.. now that it’s been said, I like dude as Bobby drake

I want Tom hopper for cyclops

that’s 2 of the OGs down just need to find Angel, beast and Jean
Dickon Tarly for Cyclops?! I can see it.

Especially after umbrella academy, Cyclops:

1652386868142-jpeg.2970109

1652386883963.jpeg

Attachments

• 1652386868142.jpeg
    1652386868142.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 299
nah.. now that it’s been said, I like dude as Bobby drake

I want Tom hopper for cyclops

that’s 2 of the OGs down just need to find Angel, beast and Jean
Ooohhh you going OG OG. Im not mad at the Iceman casting. I wonder why modern X-Men stuff never really touched on the character.
I have to admit, seeing that Top Gun trailer in IMAX makes me want to see them movie lolol.

Find it hilarious that Tom Cruise looks like he never aged from the first film.
Lol have you seen the ladies of the original TG? They should gone ahead and casted one of them just to be on some realistic ****.

Ooohhh you going OG OG. Im not mad at the Iceman casting. I wonder why modern X-Men stuff never really touched on the character.

i want them to start with the OGs and do the shh right

professor X and then really establish those main guys

so we legit care when Angel becomes 1 of the 4 horsemen..

We‘re legit are invested in cyclops like we were with cap.. so when wolverine comes along it isn’t just his show.. We know eventually we’re getting wolverine, storm, rogue, gambit, colossus, nightcrawler etc.. but let cyclops legit lead for once, show his relationship with jean before it becomes about wolverine’s impact on it

We‘re legit are invested in cyclops like we were with cap.. so when wolverine comes along it isn’t just his show.. We know eventually we’re getting wolverine, storm, rogue, gambit, colossus, nightcrawler etc.. but let cyclops legit lead for once, show his relationship with jean before it becomes about wolverine’s impact on it
I know Ringerverse mentioned Glen Powell for Human Torch but he'd be a good Scott Summers. You're right though, Fox elevated Wolverine a little too much when the potential of X-Men can best be realized when each character gets a good amount of love to gain real investment from viewers.

That sounds like a 10 year Infinity Saga level story arc. Im with it!
Jean Grey:

PRC_181553189.jpg

Hard /s
71C8761E-3A48-4FBA-A197-59E8EAF27479.gif

I liked her in Dont Look Up tho.

But they haven’t done that with anything (starting with OGs).

Avengers was a mish mosh (Hulk, Iron Man, Thor + the other folks). Guardians of the Galaxy is the post Annihilation version not the old one with Lando and Vance Astro.

Avengers was a mish mosh (Hulk, Iron Man, Thor + the other folks). Guardians of the Galaxy is the post Annihilation version not the old one with Lando and Vance Astro.

They didn’t do it with the X-men.. best we got was first class

We’ve yet to see cyclops do his thing

So much more that can clearly be done.. like introducing colossus down the road when they gotta deal with omega red

And they can get captain marvel up out the paint eventually

Lesbihonest, no one really has a genuine emotional connection to the OG X-Men team and the true infatuation with the X-verse started when Jim Lee started steering the ship in ‘93 w/ Uncanny X-Men.

The only reason to start with the original team is to give the general audience a bit more breathing room w/ Wolverine’s intro.

Feige turned comic book B-tier avengers into main stars, he could do the same with the OG x-men. Just to start off, and start with them as young adults instead of teenagers.

Then movie 2 or 3 you have the Giant Size X-Men type story to bring in Wolverine and the rest.

And now that the multiverse exists, can I please get a proper “Age of Apocalypse”?? My favorite comic book story of all time.

Just give me a live adaptation of Night of the Sentinels. Same way the 90s was. Not to show my age. Remember when Pizza Hut was giving out the X-men 90 vhs tapes when you brought over $15.00. Believed they stopped at episode 2 though for the promotion. But still eating Pizza Hut and a free X-men tape as a kid was glorious (Loki voice)

Lesbihonest, no one really has a genuine emotional connection to the OG X-Men team and the true infatuation with the X-verse started when Jim Lee started steering the ship in ‘93 w/ Uncanny X-Men.

The only reason to start with the original team is to give the general audience a bit more breathing room w/ Wolverine’s intro.
I’m going to be honest and tell you in 93 Jim Lee was at Image with his Wildcats.

X-Men around that time was the animated series (92 I think) and they had X-Men and Uncanny (+ X-Force and X-Factor). Villains were Stryfe, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Exodus, Phalanx, etc.

I mean Marvel could’ve started with the OG Avengers and retconned Hank Pym being a douche bag and wife beater. We could’ve had Hank, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor…but in all honesty the roster though woefully under powered were perfect for the first movie.

All I want from an X-Men movie is them not repeating Xavier/Magneto over and over again. Or making Juggernaut a female dog.

Just give me a live adaptation of Night of the Sentinels. Same way the 90s was. Not to show my age. Remember when Pizza Hut was giving out the X-men 90 vhs tapes when you brought over $15.00. Believed they stopped at episode 2 though for the promotion. But still eating Pizza Hut and a free X-men tape as a kid was glorious (Loki voice)

I have that VHS tape somewhere buried somewhere :lol: :pimp:

Feige turned comic book B-tier avengers into main stars, he could do the same with the OG x-men. Just to start off, and start with them as young adults instead of teenagers.

Then movie 2 or 3 you have the Giant Size X-Men type story to bring in Wolverine and the rest.

And now that the multiverse exists, can I please get a proper “Age of Apocalypse”?? My favorite comic book story of all time.

We already know X-men is going be huge when done right

But they have an opportunity to make you care about people outside of wolverine, storm, rogue and gambit

The public at least knows who captain marvel is before she eventually gets got

The little moments of end game mattered because we were invested in those characters.. something as small as black panther even acknowledging Clint

I’m going to be honest and tell you in 93 Jim Lee was at Image with his Wildcats.

X-Men around that time was the animated series (92 I think) and they had X-Men and Uncanny (+ X-Force and X-Factor). Villains were Stryfe, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Exodus, Phalanx, etc.

I mean Marvel could’ve started with the OG Avengers and retconned Hank Pym being a douche bag and wife beater. We could’ve had Hank, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor…but in all honesty the roster though woefully under powered were perfect for the first movie.

All I want from an X-Men movie is them not repeating Xavier/Magneto over and over again. Or making Juggernaut a female dog.

Damn that Jim Lee run was 1991, time flies

How do you have X-men without Xavier/Magneto though? That’s like the backdrop of the entire team/comic books. Start off with another villain?

Damn that Jim Lee run was 1991, time flies

How do you have X-men without Xavier/Magneto though? That’s like the backdrop of the entire team/comic books. Start off with another villain?

i think you start off with a smaller villain, go the homecoming route

ive suggested Sauron and the savage lands in the past

also actually deliver on sentinels

i think you start off with a smaller villain, go the homecoming route

ive suggested Sauron and the savage lands in the past

also actually deliver on sentinels

I can dig all of this. Lets say you have mutants and the X-men revealed to exist as genetic mutations, as opposed to existing heroes who are human or humanoid or gods lol. Trask sees this and wants to expirement on them so he makes (correct) sentinels to capture them. Beat the pawns, defeat the mini-boss, set up the next story/stories.

I can dig all of this. Lets say you have mutants and the X-men revealed to exist as genetic mutations, as opposed to existing heroes who are human or humanoid or gods lol. Trask sees this and wants to expirement on them so he makes (correct) sentinels to capture them. Beat the pawns, defeat the mini-boss, set up the next story/stories.

and you have the ability to use Disney+ to further expand that world and establish shh.. so when we get to the movies we get the X-men gotta deal with this shh because the dominoes have been set up

and can also use it to do the other teams and all that shh.. Like when they get to mr sinister, whole shh load of stuff they could do with that

Back
Top Bottom