WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

People really be talking to talk

im sure y’all have noticed that alot of people are talking about the problem with phase 4 is it doesn’t have an overarching connecting theme

we literally saw Loki, no way home and now multiverse of madness all deal with the multiverse.. and wandaverse to a lesser degree, as we now know

I get people need to say something.. but the clues are right there for what’s coming and even outright said

1652377800542.jpeg

1652377814331.jpeg

Supposedly glen powell is good in the new top gun..

listening to the recent ring verse pod, what role could yall see dude playing in MCU?

1652378059543.jpeg

that ds2 green screen was really starting to show imo...
just binged watched moonknight s1, way more enjoyable...
8/10

i know i said this before but

john k was really bad as mister fantastic when you take away the shock and awe of finally getting him on the screen

i kinda want them to use someone else, he didnt feel like mr fantastic at all
I don’t think he had much to work with.

He played a Reed that was logical and laying out the facts of a tough situation. Said a few lines and then got killed.

Hard to describe how he could’ve been better or felt more like Reed Richards.

john rumor is all over the place

first it was a one time appearance and part of the late reshoots just for fans

then its that he took the role so he could direct but he wont star in it and why watts backed off

and then lately he is mr fantastic with bdh directing and maybe starring too
Who is BDH?

The main rumor I saw in here and elsewhere was he’s starring and directing and that’s why Watts isn’t directing it.

Supposedly glen powell is good in the new top gun..

listening to the recent ring verse pod, what role could yall see dude playing in MCU?

1652378059543.jpeg

I dunno what how fit he is or his age but just off his baby face, Iceman

Or maybe because he looks like the other dude :lol:

People really be talking to talk

im sure y’all have noticed that alot of people are talking about the problem with phase 4 is it doesn’t have an overarching connecting theme

we literally saw Loki, no way home and now multiverse of madness all deal with the multiverse.. and wandaverse to a lesser degree, as we now know

I get people need to say something.. but the clues are right there for what’s coming and even outright said

its-my-money-and-i-need-it-now.jpg

Nerds are a pretty impatient bunch lol

I had the same thoughts after DS2, but after thinking about it I guess my argument was more about the direction of Phase 4/the multiverse story as a whole. At least through 1-3 you knew the Thanos fight was coming. The mystery is a gift and a curse lol.

Back
Top Bottom