WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

But if there were any chance to reintroduce T’Challa then lean on the brother’s comments. IMO that would be the best way to reverse the initial decision from a PR standpoint.
To me that is irrelevant.

When Marvel does recast T'Challa - and they will - none of that will matter.

As far as the sequel, Marvel is testing to see exactly what will be the main draw of BP going forward.

Marvel Studios and Disney have already come out and said that T'Challa will not be recast out of respect for Chadwick.

Time for me to watch GOTG2.
Aside from this, Falcon and Winter Soldier are the only things I haven’t seen, well and MOM and last two episodes of LOKI

WTF
This had like 5 different After credit scenes.?
I always watch the after credit scenes, it only 1.
Do they all have multiple?

Don't let Black Panther exit stage left with Boseman's death. The character has to continue to be portrayed. No?

-foe
There will be another black panther.

It won’t be another t’challa.

Like cap passing the shield to Sam, in BP2 t’challa will die and someone else will take the herb

Like cap passing the shield to Sam, in BP2 t’challa will die and someone else will take the herb
Don't think there is anymore of the herb. Killmonger burned it all, and Shuri was able to only grab one to give to T'Challa.

Don't think there is anymore of the herb. Killmonger burned it all, and Shuri was able to only grab one to give to T'Challa.

I don't think they'd let a small detail like that hold the story back too much. The way the Book of Ashanti was so important in Wandavision and the first half of MoM, only to be destroyed and then suddenly revealed to just be a copy is an example that there's nothing that they can't gloss over:lol:

I'll even serve it up for them for free. Klaue had a secret facility where he somehow got a seed or something and was trying to replicate it. They find the abandoned lab in BP2 and Shuri is able to successfully recreate it. Easy peezy.

If you are saying it’s a moot point at this stage then I agree. But Marvel also didn’t have to decide not to recast T’Challa in the first place. That’s why it’s even being discussed now.

The timeline of events was BP2 was announced first then Chadwick passed. Feige was asked if T’Challa would be recast for the sequel and he said no because Chadwick’s portrayal was too iconic. His words.

But if there were any chance to reintroduce T’Challa then lean on the brother’s comments. IMO that would be the best way to reverse the initial decision from a PR standpoint. You’re dealing with a billion dollar franchise led by a majority black cast that had schools and churches buying out theaters and people coming out just to be apart of the moment.
And those individuals will continue to support the film series.

Eventually, most of the characters will be rebooted. They can recast T’Challa then. As a Black man with children, Chadwick Boseman’s portrayal of T’Challa is iconic. He’s a legend and a Black hero himself. Please don’t try to dismiss his importance in the eyes of millions of Black people just because your personal beliefs on how the situation should be handled. There’s this belief throughout society that if someone gets hurt or dies, it’s the next person up. That may be okay for the majority, but for a group of marginalized people that continues to not have representation and our Black historical figures - our history of building this nation - acknowledged, I do not share or support the insensitive and capitalist belief that replacing a Black man simply for monetary value or continuation. The impact and commitment to the role that he had was monumental for all people of color - especially our children. You don’t simply dismiss him for movie continuity.

Again, as a Black man my interpretation of Chadwick is King, then Black Panther. You can change who wears the mantle, but Chadwick is still our King. He will never be simply replaceable in the mind and hearts of many.

I believe Feige got it right as we know in the work force and in our fight for job security, how easily it is for the dominant culture to “replace” people of color to fill a position. There’s no replacing King Chadwick as T’Challa.

Mambalorian Mambalorian Hopefully my comments aren’t being misconstrued as undermining Chadwick’s impact. I wasn’t advocating one way or the other. However, I am personally of the opinion T’Challa can be recast, tactfully. And Marvel has the tools to do so.

You have hardcore fans saying there is so much more of T’Challa’s story to tell, CB’s own family telling you he’d want the role to be recast, and the ultimate deus ex machina in place (i.e., the multiverse) to retcon anything you want.

Chadwick is already immortalized and continuing the legacy of a character he portrayed first shouldn’t be seen as a slight to him. The character of T’Challa could be a cultural mantle just like BP is in the comics. Some would undoubtedly call it a cash grab and try to boycott. Whatever, I’d be in the theatre supporting my people opening weekend.

FS6MH-yWIAQGscx.jpg

And her supplier
Stallone was on the roids I remember back In the day. I know it make your nuts smaller. So for women I know the breast get smaller, but does the box gets tighter. Asking for a friend here. I know somebody knows.

For some women, it makes their skittle get bigger and it starts to look like a baby anteater down there.

Stallone was on the roids I remember back In the day. I know it make your nuts smaller. So for women I know the breast get smaller, but does the box gets tighter. Asking for a friend here. I know somebody knows.
Cliteromegaly

Back
Top Bottom