WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

arm looks shopped....crazy though if it aint..

If your local rinky dink gym can get your cuts to look good from certain angles, I'm sure Disney got all them tricks for this shot:lol:

My takeaway from the pic is does she have a booster seat because the chairs seem equal in height but Nat's definitely sitting higher.

FS6MH-yWIAQGscx.jpg
Wonder if Taika is adapting the council of godheads or the god squad.

Cuz shorty below Natalie and Tessa seems more Egyptian/African.

Kevin Feige Wows Advertisers at Disney Upfront With Big Teases for Marvel’s Disney+ Projects

Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige came out to excite the crowd at Disney’s upfront presentation to advertisers Tuesday, revealing the trailer for Tatiana Maslany’s “She-Hulk,” bringing Samuel L. Jackson on stage to tease “Secret Invasion” and revealing that “Loki” Season 2 will be going into production in the coming weeks.

Additionally, Feige revealed that “Loki” is the most-viewed Marvel Studios series on Disney+ so far.

she-hulk cgi looks bad seeing it on my phone

hopefully it looks better in 4k on a big screen but seems like mcu is going backwards in terms of cgi quality

Marvel Studios can make the impossible possible with de-aging, but any other CGI looks questionable. But I'm all in.

Back
Top Bottom