WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't understand the point of the Groot series. The animation looks great, there's some humor in it but it does nothing for the MCU.

Also, Hawkeye the series was a very solid one. I enjoyed it more than falcon winter soldier.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I don't understand the point of the Groot series. The animation looks great, there's some humor in it but it does nothing for the MCU.

Also, Hawkeye the series was a very solid one. I enjoyed it more than falcon winter soldier.
anything that they could come up to make money of. use a well-known character to make a new series even without a storyline has now become a money-making business for Disney.

Marvel about to do DC better than DC…?

feige needs to get snyder to direct too
:lol:

Eh. Don't believe the Cavil rumor, but if it happens, it's too predictable like that guy said. :ohwell:
But the SS one would be cool. :pimp:

PO

I did see a report where Cavill did meet with Marvel though so who knows. He’d actually be perfect for the part

Wait…why did I think she was…umm more ethnic than that. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom