WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I was wondering why they changed up her origin from blood transfusion to accidental mixing, from MCU Banner's POV it makes sense
But for me, having watched this Bruce Banner, this Hulk, through all the years and all the different MCU movies, it just felt like we saw him be really tortured by this. This was not a gift. He really saw it as a curse. It forced him to not have any relationships. He spent several years, like really, really tortured by it and not viewing it as a good thing. And it took him that long to get to a place where he can just accept it and learn to live with it. So to me, it didn’t make sense for that guy to then willingly give this curse to somebody that he cares about. His cousin, who he really loves. It just didn’t seem right and true to the character and it didn’t make sense to me. So I didn’t want to do that.”

Someone else mention green roast beef and see if that conservative I've never seen post before will follow you to other threads to say something is wrong with you and you need therapy.

They should just make the movie "Monica Rambeau" instead of "The Marvels"

OIP.8eJnSYG6Toh3l4_TvcLo9AHaJ7

Teyonah-Parris-as-Asia.jpg

Not common but enough to see in public eye

Look at celebrities

Halle Berry
Madonna
Jennifer Lopez for a while
Cher
Gabrielle Union
Britney Spears
We just choose to ignore it based on the celebrity.

first episode was cool as an intro

cgi is still laughably bad, the cheetos in the car crash looks so bad :lol:

and this shows really gon be about sex and starting off with cap being an old virgin :lol:

hulk shoulda tried the sun is going down…

episode went by fast, some awkward stuff with banner and like titania showin up out of nowhere and then just KO her with one punch?

even the end credit… ruffallo also seemed like he was overacting half the time and the other time he is phoning it in

but overall, im in… id stay up til midnight to see it

i can see some hating it for the in your face feminist agenda but i can also see a lot loving it

Good first episode. I honestly thought the CGI was fine. Wife is digging the style of the show and the humor from Jennifer.

Really curious how they’ll expand on what Bruce said about that ship from Sakaar finding him to deliver a message. That has to hint towards something, right?

I enjoyed it. Basic origin story, I was expecting more. I thought there was gonna be further real life stuff for her and then bam end credits

Yeah there were a few moments where I could see bad CGI but overall it was ok

It was pretty funny and I like the lighthearted approach to the show it fits the character well. Especially the Deadpool-esque third wall breaking but as long as they don’t wear it out like he does. I lold at the post credits.

Bruce was holding her hostage lol she should’ve just bounced she has a life to live. I’m assuming the dilution/genetics allows her to change at will. But for real for real Bruce needed to chill.

I guess it fits both their characters but fighting all the time loses its meaning

She’s nice as she-hulk, I’d let her hit.

Really enjoyed the first episode.

that other strong woman that appears in the courtroom is the main villain, correct?

Back
Top Bottom