WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

6.jpg
Wait Tahani is in She Hulk? 😍

-foe

Rumor is going around Ben Grimm is making his debut in She-Hulk. Idk how real that is or not.

tinder hook up

weird that theyre really trying to make her super promiscuous which i get because of the comics but its still on d+ and to be even advertising on tinder…? just weird

They about to make ppl take back what they said about the Boner jokes :lol:

100% sure they saw the backlash for their idiotic utilization of him in WV & thought we would love their boner "joke" & was like oh **** lets do something with him now so we can say we were playing the long game all long :lol:

PO

100% sure they saw the backlash for their idiotic utilization of him in WV & thought we would love their boner "joke" & was like oh **** lets do something with him now so we can say we were playing the long game all long :lol:

PO
I mean Marvel hasn't really ever waster an actor in some joke cameo.

Besides I wouldn't call that Boner stuff "backlash".

That's just fans thirsty for lame *** FoX-Men characters it Memphisto.

tinder hook up

weird that theyre really trying to make her super promiscuous which i get because of the comics but its still on d+ and to be even advertising on tinder…? just weird

She’s immune to std’s and prob can’t have a baby. Plus she prob has a vagina the size is a small cave

Re-watching NWH and just wondered why didn’t Peter make a new suit when his FFH suit got paint on it. Wasn’t that the same machine in Happy’s laundry room that he used to make the suit?

Back
Top Bottom