WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

She was good in fargo…

1661315112602.jpeg

the Tobey spidey films haven’t aged well to me

im glad the pieces were able to be picked off for no way home

but even as a raimi fan I’d rather revisit anything evil dead related or darkman.. bruce Campbell and Liam Neeson did work.. and tobey as felt so dry to me plus Kirsten dunst

can’t knock dafoe or Molina.. but I never was a huge tobey fan outside of him being the dude who played Spider-Man and me being a fan of the character

I loved the first 2 tobey spidey films at the time.. but the best he was as Spider-Man to me was in no way home being that elder spidey

but I’m easily taking anything MCU spidey and spiderverse over all of em

but if I’m going marvel CBMs before ironman, I’d rather rewatch the first 2 blade movies over any of the spidey movies
I'd pick Tobey over Garfield any day as spiderman.

Garfield played Spiderman like an annoying h.s. kid with a smug rather the friendly neighborhood guy. yeah I know they might have wanted to show "with great powers, come with great responsibility", but they made him act like a D*CK.
also I guess they run out of cool ideas and they thought that adding cranes to the scene would look awesome, news flash.....it wasn't cool. it was lame and dumb. and that piece of cow dung 2nd movie by Garfield made Tobey's Spiderman 3 looked like a masterpiece.

I'd pick Tobey over Garfield any day as spiderman.

Garfield played Spiderman like an annoying h.s. kid with a smug rather the friendly neighborhood guy. yeah I know they might have wanted to show "with great powers, come with great responsibility", but they made him act like a D*CK.
also I guess they run out of cool ideas and they thought that adding cranes to the scene would look awesome, news flash.....it wasn't cool. it was lame and dumb. and that piece of cow dung 2nd movie by Garfield made Tobey's Spiderman 3 looked like a masterpiece.

id take raimi’s films easily over Marc webb’s

But I feel like Garfield was failed by those involved and I’d love if he got some version of a new spidey film with better suited people involved

whereas the only time I really enjoyed tobey as spidey was in no way home and that’s because he wasn’t asked to do much outside of play into our nostalgia.. and I’d love for him to pop in again in the future

but it’s Garfield and tom holland I’m actually interested in being the primary focus of anything, of the guys who have played the character to date

There's a scene in the first Spider-Man where the Green Goblin kidnaps Spidey onto a rooftop, then asks him to team together.

This is a few scenes before Norman figures out that Peter is Spider-Man.

Why doesn't Goblin just unmask Spidey right then and there?

Where’d he crash again anyway? I thought it was over the North Pole or something.

I mean, they couldn’t find the ship wreckage for the longest, how were they supposed to find a random body that jumped during the Hydra plane’s flight path?:lol:

and to think, BDH was right there with her child bearing hips

1661316374659.jpeg

1661316393534.jpeg
Can't remember but did she tryout for MJ? That why they gave her Gwen? Hollywood so stupid, pass on the natural redhead. My favorite thing is when they're casting a specific person type, but won't look at the person.
dFhDJOAN-600x338.png

It's Happening. Guuud Guuud :evil:

You KNOW he lyin. :lol:

Look what he says vs doesn't say.

"No one has called me" leaves open the range of possibilities for an in-person meeting. IIRC, Feige tends to meet with his new star castings in person.

"I don't even have one contact info for Marvel" doesn't say anything. Of course he doesn't. They come beckoning unless you're already in the system.

He's denying a bunch of tangential things without denying anything substantive.

Can't remember but did she tryout for MJ? That why they gave her Gwen? Hollywood so stupid, pass on the natural redhead. My favorite thing is when they're casting a specific person type, but won't look at the person.
dFhDJOAN-600x338.png
Seriously, didnt even like Kirsten as MJ. Was saying, MJ's a redhead, not a blonde.

Kirsten Dunst wasn't the best choice for MJ, but she was a "hot name" during that time. She had a hell of a run to that point.

Back
Top Bottom