WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

She Hulk premiere was great! Hopefully the series can keep at this momentum because Ms Marvel lost it after the 2nd episode, I can hope. I thought She Hulk was a 3 episode premiere, definitely wanted more.

Definitely annoyed with the incel energy when it comes to women on any of these shows but I jus gotta remember these ppl are jus miserable and the internet is an outlet to post their insecurities and toxic masculinity hot takes.

1660974858080.jpeg

1661001623315.jpeg

Jen's rant has a ton of truth in it too, especially coming from the perspective of a female attorney. A majority of the female attorneys I work with are way more competent, know their ****, and won't hesitate to remind anyone in the courtroom they know their ****, which I've always respected. Some may interpret that as arrogance, but I think that chip on the shoulder is necessary to get to certain levels in most established professions.
I don’t feel this is exclusive to the law field. Women around the world are underpaid, undervalued, and not taken serious in their respective professions, especially compared to their male colleagues.

Smart Hulk is better than that idiot who couldnt control himself or his rage.

You want og Hulk so bad, go watch the first movie.

He aint ever coming back.

EVER.

Even in World War Hulk or Hulkling hell prolly be Smart Hulk.

I dont see anything wrong with Magneto being black instead of Jewish.

Works better if the story takes place in the 2020s.

I clicked on the replies of that storyboard tweet and i see people complaining about Magneto.

Nightmare would’ve made sense on why Scarlett Witch went bad.

I like Holocaust Magnus. It makes sense. But wouldn’t have issue with BLM Montavius. Or an American Indian variant upset at the genocide of his people. Sick of his cultural people being marginalized…he won’t allow the gifted to suffer the same.

The Human era is over…the Mutant era has come.

Back
Top Bottom