WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyone complaining about either variant tells me they never really messed with the X-men. I shouldn't even have to mention their inspiration.

FajxETLUUAA9SPQ

zero interest in avatar

only question i want answered is how ya boy has a human-ish kid, assuming that's his kid in the trailer

dont even have interest in seeing the trailer anymore, which has been before every single new movie i've been to see recently

zero interest in avatar

only question i want answered is how ya boy has a human-ish kid, assuming that's his kid in the trailer

dont even have interest in seeing the trailer anymore, which has been before every single new movie i've been to see recently

Yo, speaking of trailers... am I the only one who doesn't want to watch a trailer for a movie I already know I want to see? They always end up showing way too much. It's like... ok now I've seen everything except how the movie ends. Especially comedies where the trailer shows you all the funniest scenes. Kinda like telling you the punchline before the joke, IMO.

the Tobey spidey films haven’t aged well to me

im glad the pieces were able to be picked off for no way home

but even as a raimi fan I’d rather revisit anything evil dead related or darkman.. bruce Campbell and Liam Neeson did work.. and tobey as felt so dry to me plus Kirsten dunst

can’t knock dafoe or Molina.. but I never was a huge tobey fan outside of him being the dude who played Spider-Man and me being a fan of the character

I loved the first 2 tobey spidey films at the time.. but the best he was as Spider-Man to me was in no way home being that elder spidey

but I’m easily taking anything MCU spidey and spiderverse over all of em

but if I’m going marvel CBMs before ironman, I’d rather rewatch the first 2 blade movies over any of the spidey movies

I think with a better actor, I wouldn’t say that.. or a better suited actor

like I can see the charm of Adam west’s batman

bruce Campbell does work with the campiness

but rewatching now, tobey and to a lesser degree Kirstin make the whole thing feel awkward.. at least to me

zero clue who would have been a better fit at the time.. and maybe with a direct director it isn’t an issue.. but I least watch raimi movies.. outside of Spider-Man, I don’t rewatch any tobey movies

Spiderman 2 is still solid to me, but that’s likely nostalgia. I just remember exactly how I felt leaving the theater. In hindsight, I may have Garfields’ Spidey films above Far From Home..rewatchability isn’t there with me and it’s easily the weakest one in Holland’s trilogy.

My Top 3:
Into the Spiderverse
No Way Home
Spiderman 2

I’m glad Garfield at least got his moment(s) in no way home cause I have zero desire to ever watch them movies again

no way home is first to me just because of everything that went into the film.. if not for all the history, it’d be spiderverse in top spot

my clear top 3 is:
1) no way home
2) spiderverse
3) homecoming

then far from home.. then spider2.. then spidey 1

spidey 3 is the worst

kirsten got all our young hormones riled up back then

1661314050405.jpeg

but in reality she’s more like…
1661314599175.jpeg

1661314079614.jpeg

Back