WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If she shows up as Megan Pete playing whover it probably works.
If she shows up as Megan the Stallion playing whoever then it's probably gimmicks.

Much perfer Works.

This was confirmed i think sometime last year that she would be making an appearance, so not sure why that site is doing a re-confirmation now.
Previous news also said
She-Hulk will be talking to Feige in an episode.

Nonetheless, my guess is Megan will be herself & She-Hulk will probably be taking her on as a client & I'm assuming Megan will call her a "baddie" or She-Hulk will compliment her "physique" somehow. Something lame for sure. :ohwell::lol:

PO

If She Hulk is supposed to a lawyer for superheroes, why would she be repping a musician? Unless they’re going the inspirational route.

If She Hulk is supposed to a lawyer for superheroes, why would she be repping a musician? Unless they’re going the inspirational route.
She was walking the red carpet in the previews so it may just be a cameo by Meg or something.

crazy how much hate megan gets.. even in the MCU :rofl:
I don’t hate Megan but I don’t want mcu to be like those movies where they just plug in random current singer (MGK in bird box…so on and so forth)

The all gold was nice, too bad it was in that shh movie

I’ll go with the mark iii

This was confirmed i think sometime last year that she would be making an appearance, so not sure why that site is doing a re-confirmation now.
Previous news also said
She-Hulk will be talking to Feige in an episode.

Nonetheless, my guess is Megan will be herself & She-Hulk will probably be taking her on as a client & I'm assuming Megan will call her a "baddie" or She-Hulk will compliment her "physique" somehow. Something lame for sure. :ohwell::lol:

PO
Exactly what I was thinking they’d be doing with her. There should be checks and balances for “doing the cool” in the MARVEL World.

If Hulk is going to use “No Cap” in a sentence, it should need to be approved prior.

Exactly what I was thinking they’d be doing with her. There should be checks and balances for “doing the cool” in the MARVEL World.

If Hulk is going to use “No Cap” in a sentence, it should need to be approved prior.
Only time Hulk should be saying “No Cap” is in reference to Steve or Sam.

Thankfully you guys won’t have to debate the Megan appearance much longer.

she makes a cameo as herself in episode 3

Back
Top Bottom