WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I like this PC scene. It describes what many believed was a plot hole in the movie previously.

The article also links the reddit user who described what all the new scenes are.

PO

Last edited:
I like Meg, I think her and Cardi are funny af when they want to be. Don't see why folks losing sleep over this.

I'm out of the loop, didn't know people hated Meg. What's the reason?

Can't stand Megan Thee, but I'm aware of the optics in saying that. Must be because she's a woman and I hate all successful women. That's the only reason for anyone to be annoyed by her; there are no other possibilities.

-foe

That there needs to be a case to defend is exactly the problem I was alluding to. Like, exactly.

-foe
No one knows your thoughts. There was nothing alluded to, nothing to label, to make a case of, nothing. It's all just in your head at this stage. I feel like you just jumped 3 steps in a back and forth with yourself. The way that played out, I am definitely no longer interested in whatever you think this. Be well.

Certainly helps your case to get defensive and not explain your position. It can only help.
The onus for collective public assumptions is not on the person having assumptions cast on them. 'Well if you just explain' is not a good enough reason to refrain from gathering pitchforks. 'It’s your fault we have all this energy over something you're not telling!'

Yeahno. Buuuuut that's not going to change in this conversation. It's just a ploy to get someone to actually explain something so that the vitriol can have a specific target instead of an unknown assumption for a target. Preconceived notions get validated through confirmation bias; I'm aware. And again, I know that this dynamic of online discussion is not going to change right now.

My only point was to offer that there are people who can't stand her for reasons other than misogyny and/or racism. Are there people who can't stand her and it boils down to misogyny and/or racism? Absolutely.

-foe

It's all just in your head at this stage.
Totally.

Screenshot_20220831-165334_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just me making stuff up. I hear ya...

-foe

I mentioned the Tory Lanez thing because that’s actually a reason why folks don’t mess with Meg, that I know of at least. It’s okay to not care for her, or her appearance in a show/movie, but just wondered why it ruffled feathers. I didn’t care for Harry Styles in Eternals, when I heard the news, but still ended up watching it and thought it wasn’t even in the top 10 reasons why that movie sucked.

I like Meg, I think her and Cardi are funny af when they want to be. Don't see why folks losing sleep over this.
We just commenting cause the topic is still floating around in here.
Swear that’s all I’ve talked about for three days now.
In here 😂

Every time I check my Threads, it’s back on Meg the Horse in here

Last edited:
Is there any mention on if the last episode of She-Hulk will be longer like a mini movie? Not sure where I heard that…

Back
Top Bottom