WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Where is the Megan logo?

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

sorry but yeah i am not going to get over the cgi, it just looks bad overall, just not going to give it a pass when its the main character

i think its because she’s younger and female so her face is more smooth while ruffahulk is older with age lines and scruff so his face is textured and looks more realistic?

but i dont know, the cgi ont he face just looks off, gon be the last time i nitpick on that though

anyways…

another fun episode, its not taking itself too seriously which works for the tone of the show though i think they need to fully commit to breaking the fourth wall or not at all… just weird and awkward when just only does it from time to time, dont need to be deadpool od but just commit a lil bit more

i like the show so far and looking forward to it every week

not sure i needed to see she-hulk twerk though

Yeah the CGI definitely stands out for her especially when she’s walking, doesn’t look natural with the rest of the scene.

Girl need to do a legit interview with a legit network not some dinky local news hacks.

Keep getting disappointed every week that the episodes are so short :smh:

Boss :nerd:

She hulk can smash me anytime, bad cgi and all.
When mans toward the beginning of the episode said "ngl, I'd smash" LOL!!!! :rofl:

Show has good self-awareness and it's fun. Not everything has to make you think about life, there's value in escapism of this type. How long before people are asking why Meg is seeking an attorney?

When mans toward the beginning of the episode said "ngl, I'd smash" LOL!!!! :rofl:

Show has good self-awareness and it's fun. Not everything has to make you think about life, there's value in escapism of this type. How long before people are asking why Meg is seeking an attorney?
Agreed. The anti woke rhetoric on display was timely.

Nonetheless, my guess is Megan will be herself & She-Hulk will probably be taking her on as a client & I'm assuming Megan will call her a "baddie" or She-Hulk will compliment her "physique" somehow. Something lame for sure. :ohwell::lol:

PO

I swear the MCU is so predictable at times. :rofl:
How could i forget to write someone would be twerking? :smh:

PO

Marvel is missing it's Captain America: Winter Soldier. Everything kinda has that fun, bouncy feeling embedded vs the different tones in phase 2.
they are also missing Hulk and pretty much replaced him with all the nonsense that's being going on in Disney+.

Need to have a scene where Reed is acting like a creeper.

Just as a reference to his character in You lol
same here. guess he developed that stigma since "YOU".
was just watching "Easy A" the other day and thought did he lost weight or does he have anorexia?

Back
Top Bottom