WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I found myself feeling bad for Jenn in this week's episode, she had to be humiliated in Court to win and the guy she actually had a connection with didn't actually care for the real her.

Like he was the perfect guy, professional job intelligent empathetic listens in touch with his feelings…and then turned out to be a chauvinistic dbag anyway. And she had to face that guy twice :frown: . Men are such pigs :stoneface:

I’d tear Lil Jennifer Walter *** down. The dudes wildin in the MCU. Y’all know I’m team RawDog. Mmmm mmm
Death by Snu Snu don’t mind if I do.
1663274251619.gif

1663277546680.gif

1663277622453.png

Last edited:
I see it with so many shows now, people overthinking things in a weird way we never used to. So much so I'm starting to think it's long covid.

shehulk does look better than jenn. tatiana maslany looked a lot better on orphan black.

She’s wearing suits 3x bigger than her plus I figure they like to contrast messy af Jen vs dolled up makeup and hair right wearing clothes that fit She-Hulk

Safe to say show leans more mediocre than great.

Loki and moonknight were head and shoulders above the other shows. Literally couldn’t wait til next episode on those.

It’s ok though. Not all shows need to be epic. This is at least doing a good job of expanding the universe

Oh snap.
Thor finally hit Disney.
Perfect time to reup.

I saw a preview a few days ago and Natalie Portman was looking like she’s finally Aging. I thought she was Never getting Old for some reason.

I remember a while back on the Marvel FB page highlighting the history of Titania and She-Hulk rivalry in comics and specifically that their beef can get REAL PETTY. This episode was kinda like a homage to that. They were like little school girls at each other’s throat. Enjoyed the episode for what is it so far.

enjoyed the episode.

Jenn having to fight for her name.
Jenn using her dating pool to do so. :rofl:
looks like Jenn got them IM3 SH variants next episode. :smokin
Pug being an NTer. :nthat:
Matt next week. 👿

sooo Tinsley making future MCU suits? were those XMen/F4 references?!

Great episode, but why are they so short ?

Sneaker head in the MCU lololol. I want a pair of iron man 3s. Lolol.

Ragnarok > Love&thunder

And it's not even close. Taika Waititi was mildly conservative with Ragnarok but with Thor 4, like a dog off his leash.

Way too hard with the humor and Zeus was horrible. Russell Crowe sounded like an Italian pizza shop owner the fighting scene in the begining with Thor and the 2 speeder ships looking like jean Claude van dam was stupid.

IMO, I see Jenn's struggle as someone who worked their whole life to achieve a position in the Prosecutor's Office, only for it to get derailed by her suddenly becoming a freak that folks only like because it's associated with an Avenger. Additionally, her life only appears to go well if she's this version of herself that isn't herself. She-Hulk got a job, She-Hulk got tons of dates/got laid, She-Hulk was interesting enough to get a custom wardrobe, etc.

The woman had to fight her doubts to rise in a career that is archaic at the highest levels and dominated by certain type of individuals. Once she got there, she became a Hulk where her insecurities are magnified because people openly prefer a freak version of her. I found myself feeling bad for Jenn in this week's episode, she had to be humiliated in Court to win and the guy she actually had a connection with didn't actually care for the real her.
sounds like a poorly written story.

Back
Top Bottom