WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

as long as people are gon send invites to people they havent seen in forever, to their weddings people are gon’ go

and episode did kind of annoy me a lil because i have seen brides act like that

This show tryna be like Seinfeld, a show about nothing. Episodes are short and they wanna give us filler episodes. With the Daredevil helmet being shown last week, we were expecting him to show up but nah.

As far as being asked to be a bridesmaid, jen seemed like she wanted to go to have a good time and show-off being she-hulk.

Prob easier for guys to get out of being a random groomsman vs girls with old BFFs

92869C29-61F9-4A67-97D0-6D493EB76C03.png

Turned this into that weird slimeball old guy lol, totally worked given the characterization in the episode.

I gotta admit I was a bad groomsman the last time I was one. Only had 4 hours sleep the night before so I felt really tired. Before the ceremony, us groomsmen were in the church parking lot drinking from a bottle of glenlivet. Reception was at a place an hour away. I was half dead and eating a plate of food at a table and missed being in most of the wedding party pics.

Bruh, this show is just bad…I’m disappointed to see how easily impressed my NT comrades have become, like yo….ya can’t possibly claim this show is great and in the same breath criticize something like Morbius….NO WAY…

Btw Morbius trash too..

Bruh, this show is just bad…I’m disappointed to see how easily impressed my NT comrades have become, like yo….ya can’t possibly claim this show is great and in the same breath criticize something like Morbius….NO WAY…

Btw Morbius trash too..

Your standards are too unrealistic thats why you feel like that. That actually sucks for you and not your comrades, comrade.

nah I consider myself a huge fan boy and will watch anything MCU related tbh, but ya over here talking about this is top tier D+ and ya out ya damn minds, this show has no depth watsoever, cgi is one of the worst, writing is God Awful, there isn’t even a clear cut villain and what’s supposed to be the biggest draw, which they teased the return of daredevil they been stringing that **** along to when? A whole episode about some random wedding, a bull**** corny showdown with Titania and whatever the hell was happening at the law firm that was supposed to be comedic relief? I’m sorry while my bar is set pretty low for Marvel content, nothing has been as bad as this, not even close

nah I consider myself a huge fan boy and will watch anything MCU related tbh, but ya over here talking about this is top tier D+ and ya out ya damn minds, this show has no depth watsoever, cgi is one of the worst, writing is God Awful, there isn’t even a clear cut villain and what’s supposed to be the biggest draw, which they teased the return of daredevil they been stringing that **** along to when? A whole episode about some random wedding, a bull**** corny showdown with Titania and whatever the hell was happening at the law firm that was supposed to be comedic relief? I’m sorry while my bar is set pretty low for Marvel content, nothing has been as bad as this, not even close
Further proof, so much criticism for a show thats really good and entertaining.

Did I mention the Grade A comedy too? Love this show.

Loki is still the standard for Disney+ series. What Ms. Marvel was trying to do, She Hulk did better. It doesn't spend so much time as a PSA for any specific culture. It's still very much "Girl Power, Good for her" but it's still tongue-in-cheek and meta about it. The problem with the villains in Ms. Marvel is that we were supposed to take them serious like they were a real threat. But they came off as one dimensional and pointless. Titania is an absurd villain in a very girly, petty, Mean Girls kind of way. But it works because she's a joke. She's not meant to be taken seriously. We already know that Daredevil is making a cameo and there's some alien **** going on with Hulk, so the stakes are going to go up as the season draws to a close. This season is 10 episodes, there's bound to be filler.

This is a fun show, it’s such a departure from the seriousness of say Endgame but I love it. The actress chick is charming as hell and the little sub plots are funny.

If all the women hating men just calm down it’s actually a funny show. This episode was titled “Just Jen” and dudes are mad that Daredevil isn’t in it. Like they are legit pissed. Bro it just a 20 minute tv show. If this show gets so much hate, Jesus I can’t imagine what Ironheart will be. I only watched the first 10 minutes of Ms Marvel and knew it wasn’t for me, but I will check the synopsis after an episode to see if I miss anything groundbreaking in the bigger MCU picture. The only thing I found out is that on the last episode she was a mutant, cool I found out and I moved on with my life. If you have some political issue with these shows don’t watch it. Go watch CNN or Fox News, don’t kill yourself and watch a Disney + serious and then cry. This is entertainment, if you’re not entertained move on to other forms of entertainment; you’re suppose to have fun and have a good time. There’s a reason I don’t care for DC or Star Wars because I don’t find them entertaining. I wouldn’t watch Mand Lorien or Star War Episode 3 if I didn’t want to relax and have a good time so why put yourself through torture and waste hours of your life and watch something you know you won’t enjoy. Some of these incels out must live some pretty sad lives.

I don’t know why they are so upset lol it’s crazy. It’s literally just a tv show about a comic book chick.

Also, I legit lol when Mr Immortal tried to jump out the building when his wives (and husband) were arguing at him. His little scenes were gold.

Great series so far

Ooh I wouldn’t say this is top tier at all. It’s just fun non-sensical entertainment that isn’t too deep, or take itself too seriously. I get that it isn’t for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom