WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

811E6A1C-F873-42F6-97BB-CCC78E61ECA7.gif

Tahani can still get IT.

Man what in the Sam Hill is going on in Love and Thunder? Is this a Movie?
I finally finished Love and Thunder.
What a dope story.
Rewatch factor supremely High.
The little Love character seems like a real Winner.
Is she from the Comics?

Probably there to steal the God of War story for the next movie. Instead of boy, Hemsworth will say girl!!m

Id like to say that movie is rewatchable but I’d rather spend my time reading the Gorr Graphic Novella.

People really love Alien Pocahontas, my wife included. The sequel may be the first 3D movie I see in a long time.
I just subscribed again to Disney+ at the last minute before the heavy disco 1 month offer expired yesterday. Depending on the upcoming content, we'll see if I'll retain it after a month.

The little Love character seems like a real Winner.
Is she from the Comics?
"Marvel Comics features a character who is named Love the same way Thor 4 does.
Created by J.M. DeMatteis and Don Perlin, Mistress Love is the physical embodiment of Love, and her gender and appearance are changeable."

She was talking some Shot to Thor and shot a Laser at that Man, fair to say her Marvel Film character isn't quite that which is cool.
She's so young too....gonna be a minute before she's prominent, but I'm down for another Lady in the Streets.

:wow: Im just now putting together why it was titled Love and Thunder. :lol: :smh:
I caught that at the end of the post credit scene when Narrator Korg said "some call them _____and some call them _____but something something we know them as Love and Thunder"

I copped 200 tickets already. Just to make sure Avatar stays a top of the all time list.

I just wish Taika directed. I would love to have seen Jake Sully playing air guitar and making fart jokes during the emotional people dying, trees burning scenes.
This actually would be an improvement on that Avatar trash.

"Marvel Comics features a character who is named Love the same way Thor 4 does.
Created by J.M. DeMatteis and Don Perlin, Mistress Love is the physical embodiment of Love, and her gender and appearance are changeable."

She was talking some Shot to Thor and shot a Laser at that Man, fair to say her Marvel Film character isn't quite that which is cool.
She's so young too....gonna be a minute before she's prominent, but I'm down for another Lady in the Streets.
I didn't even make a connection to the Marvel comics entity Love.

Completely different character or just massive changes if they're suppose to be the same.

It is a bit crazy that during so many decades Love and Gate have not been used a whole lot on Marvel stories.

Back
Top Bottom