WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hardest working man in the MCU

Our Sorcerer Supreme :pimp:
59C40B26-B25F-4F1D-A038-C63B3B70D97F.gif

you’ll never see him aimlessly helping kids with their teenage problems.

They are remaking Fantastic4 again with a new cast?
I guess keep trying unitl you get it, huh?

Not the same “they”

The bar has not been set high by ‘them’

But I hope the MCU makes actually good fantastic 4 movies and not a meh movie

GLA :pimp:
:lol:

I thought Lucas made Jen clothes that changed/fit both of her?

Bride sounds like every bridezilla story I read on Reddit where the OP gets all these chores dumped on her. Good thing she was drunk(?) at the end and wasn’t mad

They mocked up a whole r/marvelstudios to drive the troll hate home

Guess the wrecking crew + online trolls are in the same crew with the big boss

Last edited:
:lol: @ Mr. immortal “killing himself” to resist hard conversations with spouses.

I've been there.
It's cheaper to keep her lolol.

Latest episode was meh.
What was that, 25 minutes if actual show? Why so friggin short ? At least upload all episodes of they're under 30 minutes each.

I really couldn’t get past the second episode, it just does not keep my attention sadly.
I’m so vested in the MCU I know I’m gonna go back and watch it because I’m sure it’ll connect to another series/movie down the line.

Filler episode but it provided a cultural context personally that I just don't have. Do people really accept invitations to be in wedding parties with people they don't fw anymore? Jen is better than me, I would've dipped on the first day if someone I wasn't close with was talking greasy like that on arrival LOL! My wife doesn't have any homegirls or relatives like the bride, so that threw me off from the whole story. Seemed like it would've made more sense if the bride was sweet and someone Jen really didn't want to let down.

Back
Top Bottom