WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

yea i think thats the brilliance of what MCU/D+ is doing now.
continuing to expand that universe via smaller characters/titular shows was a bold move.

XMen is gonna be inane IMO if Avengers was any indication.
the ensemble films are going to be epic.

the possibilities are there, so much rich history to work off of. i just hope they dont rush things. give us an infinity saga type build up. XMen can go on for decades if we are still going to be getting Avenger films in 2026 or whatever that last phase is that was mentioned.

off topic but kinda not, i hope Peter (Spidey) meets Bobby (Iceman) and Angel (Firestar) at ESU since S4 will be set during his college days.. :smokin give us Amazing Friends!

They could keep X-men in their own bubble for awhile before an epic whole MCU crossover way down the road. Lot of big X-men stories to explore to establish their lore/continuity before getting into their place in 616/the MCU.

2024 looking like

1664393400825.jpeg
Looking good. Get this Phase 4 out of here.

Im not hyped for CA4.

I didnt like how heavy handed they handled the race issues in FAWS.

BUT.... i do LOVE that they addressd the issue.

I kinda dont want him to be Cap.
Which is dope because they addressed it on the show.

Ima show support tho :pimp:

Zazie hairy *** better return
My sentiments exactly. I am not an Anthony Mackie fan, but I rock with the idea. This is his chance, so to speak, to change my mind.

Jen can’t catch a break bruh. But 3 episodes left, I expect things to pick up next episode. Another filler episode DD confirmed in episode 8 already. Plus another mutant spotting. I enjoyed the episode.

My sentiments exactly. I am not an Anthony Mackie fan, but I rock with the idea. This is his chance, so to speak, to change my mind.
Rumor has it Kevin Feige sits awake at night stressed out, sleepless- trying to figure out how to change your mind.

Is the comedy A+? No. But I felt bad for Jen when she sent the texts and when she let down her guard in the group.

This might be the second best MCU TV show (behind Loki). Worst case tied with ScarletVision.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Im not hyped for CA4.

I didnt like how heavy handed they handled the race issues in FAWS.

BUT.... i do LOVE that they addressd the issue.

I kinda dont want him to be Cap.
Which is dope because they addressed it on the show.

Ima show support tho :pimp:

Zazie hairy *** better return
IMO, if they weren't heavy handed towards the race issues, Marvel would have been criticized more.

They did not have to make it into an kids after school special.

That sermon hand was mad skrong.
I don't disagree. Idk how they could've brought the point home without making it an after school special. Hopefully the writing for CAP 4 will be better.

Back
Top Bottom