WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

New trailer:

Y'all catch this?
Another BP in the film as the mask doesn't have the dots on it like the reveal at the end does. :nerd:

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 11.04.10 PM.png

PO

Going off history this doesn't work. It usually backfires.

Wakanda Forever probably gonna make 2 billi now.
Ya I think it will be second biggest box office draw since start of pandemic. First will be Avatar 2. N’avi forever

Avatar 2 is tracking to make less domestically than the first so who knows. Interested to see how the GA reacts to BP2 without Chadwick. Will they flock to it as a tribute movie? If so, it'll bank. I'm amped to see it though. Namor looks tough.

Interested to see how the GA reacts to BP2 without Chadwick. Will they flock to it as a tribute movie? If so, it'll bank. I'm amped to see it though. Namor looks tough.

If i use my local area as an example, one of our biggest/best theaters pretty much already sold out of tickets for Thursday/Friday night. The only seats left are the trash ones.
The last time this happened was NWH. For DS2, I could get good seats the week before etc. So, I definitely feel this title will gross a lot of money regardless.

PO

If i use my local area as an example, one of our biggest/best theaters pretty much already sold out of tickets for Thursday/Friday night. The only seats left are the trash ones.
The last time this happened was NWH. For DS2, I could get good seats the week before etc. So, I definitely feel this title will gross a lot of money regardless.

PO
To piggyback on this, ppl been ready to pull out the fits since the last movie. On top of comic book nerds, the black community gonna flock to see it as well

Having Wanda make an appearance and “touching on” the ramifications of her actions in DS2 are two different things. The latter - no **** they’re going to touch on it, you’re not jumping out the window with that assumption :lol:

Appearing, however, isn’t a done deal, especially after Olsen herself said she’s currently not a part of the project.
wait, you mean like Andrew and Toby when they said they werent apart of SM:NWH?

im not saying shes 100% gonna be in it but lets not act like actors openly divulge cameo appearances and dont play coy over appearances. of course shes gonna say no... :rofl:

Multiple BPs? I could see it.

But I don't think there will be a 'multiverse' BP in this film or MBJ returns.

Back
Top Bottom