WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't think Disney cares if female characters resonates, that's just their modern day MO in their content. Almost all of their modern day MCU heroes are basically B- level female versions of their og male counterparts. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing to someone is personal preference, but it's hard to deny with what you're saying about the MCU having drawing power. And with this movie, Letitia Wright ain't it.

Think you need to qualify this

Think mcu was limited by who they had access to

But disney got all them princesses and the stars who were on the channel

Think you need to qualify this

Think mcu was limited by who they had access to

But disney got all them princesses and the stars who were on the channel

You’re absolutely right. I didn’t mean to make it sound so simple but yeah, there’s definitely more factors we could discuss.

Although I am genuinely surprised there’s no big ticket presale number or trailer views buzz the PR team can push right now. Feels odd without one.

Disney doesnt care if the female character resonates?

What?

Marvel is just another player on the Disney roster.

The Disney team is built on Princesses that are each their own franchise.

They have the Lebron, Steph, KD, Giannis, Ja, Luka of Princesses, all on the same team.

They exist on female characters resonating.

Last edited:
I don't think Disney cares if female characters resonates, that's just their modern day MO in their content. Almost all of their modern day MCU heroes are basically B- level female versions of their og male counterparts. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing to someone is personal preference, but it's hard to deny with what you're saying about the MCU having drawing power. And with this movie, Letitia Wright ain't it.
Well who can we blame for that? The departed Stan Lee? Maybe if some comic book character creator spends more time developing a great storyline for a new female character, it would get more following rather than ride on the popularity or find a female counterpart for the main male character? Or maybe get an idea why Disney Princesses gets more attention than their female mcu characters counterpart? Haven't seen kids nor adults consider mcu female characters as their idol. The only time that I see mcu characters getting attention is during Halloween wearing those sexy outfits.

When they do announce SM4, I would like to think MJ and Ned wouldn't be part of the next storyline. Have Peter finally meet Gwen.

Disney doesnt care if the female character resonates?

What?

Marvel is just another player on the Disney roster.

The Disney team is built on Princesses that are each their own franchise.

They have the Lebron, Steph, KD, Giannis, Ja, Luka of Princesses, all on the same team.

They exist on female characters resonating.
I mean the foundation for Disney is that but Marvel is not just another player.

For the last 15 years, since Disney has owned them, Marvel has been their most consistent superstar player breaking all the records and winning championships and MVPs.

For the last 15 years, since Disney has owned them, Marvel has been their most consistent superstar player breaking all the records and winning championships and MVPs.

Exactly. You can get away saying the Star Wars franchise is "just another player" for Disney and their recipe, but the Infinity Saga was its own bubble. Maybe outside of Captain Marvel:lol:

Marvel is the Cowboys, thinking they Disney's team when they don't even run the theme park.

Its not called M23.

Its D23.

If it wasnt for Disney buying Marvel, none of this would be.

NONE of it.

The Mouse is the biggest M on Disney, not Marvel.

Last edited:
Marvel is the Cowboys, thinking they Disney's team when they don't even run the theme park.

Its not called M23.

Its D23.

If it wasnt for Disney buying Marvel, none of this would be.

NONE of it.

The Mouse is the biggest M on Disney, not Marvel.
I'm not sure why you're comparing Marvel to Disney in this way.

Disney owns Marvel. Not the other way around

With that said, Marvel is currently Disney's most popular and most profitable star player.

Besides when you say the Mouse is the biggest M I know you're not talking about Mickey Mouse. Especially after you were just talking about Disney princesses. They're two different things under the Disney umbrella.

Those live action princess adaptions aren't the ones making billions at the box office and billions in merchandise. Its Marvel.

Saying none of this be without Disney buying Marvel doesn't make sense when we're talking about Marvel being Disney's biggest star player. Its already known that Disney owns Marvel.

Also Marvel is definitely not the bum *** Cowboys. Kinda seem to be in denial about Marvel's dominance. Since the acquisition no other studio at Disney has performed better. Its about to be 20 years of this.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you're comparing Marvel to Disney in this way.

Disney owns Marvel. Not the other way around

With that said, Marvel is currently Disney's most popular and most profitable star player.

Besides when you say the Mouse is the biggest M I know you're bot talking about Mickey Mouse. Especially after you were just talking about Disney princesses. They're two different things under the Disney umbrella.

Those live action princess adaptions aren't the ones making billions at the box office and billions in merchandise. Its Marvel.

Saying none of this be without Disney buying Marvel doesn't make sense when we're talking about Marvel being Disney's biggest star player. Its already known that Disney owns Marvel.

Also Marvel is definitely not the bum *** Cowboys. Kinda seem to be in denial about Marvel's dominance. Since the acquisition no other studio at Disney has performed better. Its about to be 20 years of this.
I love everything you said, especially calling the Cowboys bums, thank you.

Ok that was insane :lol:

I ain’t never seen DD do something like that on his own show or really the comics :lol:

The way he scaled the building for that fall was crazy.
Can’t believe they CGI’d Daredevil.

Also, it’s preposterous for Daredevil to take on a Hulk. The clap would be the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom