WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I feel like its gonna be Angela Bassett at first..............

One clue would be her battling on the front lines in "What if". Didnt she wear the BP suit in the comics at one point?

i dunno how much a female black panther resonates but they should have found a way to make it killmonger

IMO mcu is lacking draws right now with no more RDJ and Evans.

bringing michael b back woulda been a nice move

Avatar 2 gonna be buns!!!! Overhyped for nothing. If you a big CGI fan than sure. Avatar so overrated bruh, can’t wait til this movie flop. Still do #s just not a Billy.

Avatar is the Brandon Roy of the league

This is the End >>>>>> Avatar!!!!

When I leave come together like Buttcheeks!!!!!!

Last edited:
I feel like its gonna be Angela Bassett at first..............

One clue would be her battling on the front lines in "What if". Didnt she wear the BP suit in the comics at one point?
No. Not really.

Bassett’s character doesn’t even really exist in the comics as she is in the MCU.

T’Challa hasn’t had a living mother in a while. Ramonda was his stepmom in the comics and can’t recall her ever being a fighter.

that'd be OD and trash IMO. some power rangers ****.
173D5097-EFAD-48DD-AA8C-AD75BF5596E6.gif

Not saying I disagree but….what do they say? “Temper your expectations”.

If no one wanted to see Agatha why bother bringing back classic WandaVision characters like Dottie.

To further enhance the Coven of Chaos.

Apparently Dominique Thorne actually auditioned to play Shuri but the role went to Letitia

It’s dope they still brought her on RiRi (another young intelligent black girl). They might have her rocking the BP suit too at some point :lol:

Avatar 2 gonna be buns!!!! Overhyped for nothing. If you a big CGI fan than sure. Avatar so overrated bruh, can’t wait til this movie flop. Still do #s just not a Billy.

Avatar is the Brandon Roy of the league

This is the End >>>>>> Avatar!!!!

When I leave come together like Buttcheeks!!!!!!

i just hope this is a long term play to get James Cameron to make an MCU movie…

i dunno how much a female black panther resonates but they should have found a way to make it killmonger

IMO mcu is lacking draws right now with no more RDJ and Evans.

bringing michael b back woulda been a nice move

I don't think Disney cares if female characters resonates, that's just their modern day MO in their content. Almost all of their modern day MCU heroes are basically B- level female versions of their og male counterparts. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing to someone is personal preference, but it's hard to deny with what you're saying about the MCU having drawing power. And with this movie, Letitia Wright ain't it.

Back
Top Bottom