WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

20221024_120913.jpg
20221024_120957.jpg
20221024_120916.jpg

Let's goo :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Wonder if he’ll have a vehicle he is the star in (and not the antagonist)?

Kangs Dynasty will probably revolve around him, might still be an antagonist but they’ll likely show his case, like an extended narration of his plans and why he is doing it to so the audience can feel sympathy for him

we might also see some Kang variants too and Majors act his *ss off

Kangs Dynasty will probably revolve around him, might still be an antagonist but they’ll likely show his case, like an extended narration of his plans and why he is doing it to so the audience can feel sympathy for him

we might also see some Kang variants too and Majors act his *ss off
Yea seeing this would be incredible on screen

20221024_131309.jpg

Bro, i'm gonna ride for DC regardless.
At least you're admitting you'll like and defend ****ty movies just cuz DC makes them.
Unlike you, who hates everything.
This is an out of nowhere made up narrative.

Even if it were true though I don't see how liking ****ty movies just cuz they're made by DC is better in any shape or form.

Seriously, what is the last CBM you've liked?

Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Thor 4
The Batman
Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning & The Final

Its a little pathetic you're trying to make this a thing especially with nothing to support it but sure why not keep it up?

At least you're admitting you'll like and defend ****ty movies just cuz DC makes them.

This is an out of nowhere made up narrative.

Even if it were true though I don't see how liking ****ty movies just cuz they're made by DC is better in any shape or form.

Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Thor 4
The Batman
Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning & The Final

Its a little pathetic you're trying to make this a thing especially with nothing to support it but sure why not keep it up?
Bro, it's all jokes............relax! Why you always taking things so seriously with these long soliloquies? It takes too much effort to read all that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom