WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

How are none of y’all talking about
M’baku saying he’s going to challenge the for the throne? Shuri killed it acting wise this movie but I’m gonna need M’baku to take the mantle ASAP

i didnt understand that part :lol:

The whole ending was open on several fronts…I guess maybe to give themselves some options after what happened with Chadwick…Shuri continuing on as BP, M’Baku becoming king, and T’Challa Jr. are all ways they could take the story from here…They did play him off as being a very level headed leader on top of being the great warrior they established him as being in his previous appearances…

I was on the M’Baku becoming BP after they announced they wouldn’t be recasting 🤷‍♂️…So yeah I wouldn’t be mad at that…

I could never see M’Baku as BP, homie way too big lol. It’s hard to visualize a massive Black Panther.

Regarding M’Baku…

i took it as Shuri had no intention of ruling or the throne. then later i thought more about it, and thought maybe it’s more of another little jab that Shuri isn’t down for all the traditional stuff.

Not truly sure what its all about, but M’Baku being the ruler of Wakanda and a BP sounds cool.

The mantle/responsibility of BP isn't necessarily passed to every king.

815B9655-4F25-45F0-86B8-A06BF0ED9A31.png

Been playing all day.

The mantle/responsibility of BP isn't necessarily passed to every king.

815B9655-4F25-45F0-86B8-A06BF0ED9A31.png

Been playing all day.

I was just about to post about that…T’Chaka was king while T’Challa has been BP for what seemed to be a decent amount of time…Plus Romanda was Queen and wasn’t a BP…M’Baku could take on the role as King and Shuri could easily remain as the protector…

Movie was so damn good.

Killmonger surprised tf out of me LOL!

Namor is excellent and it was well done how they sneaked his origin in. As a child of refugees that were oppressed and chased out of homeland, I thought he was spittin.

Love Dominique as RiRi, need her to lead whatever they’re cooking with the young heroes for it to be solid.

Great movie and surpassed my expectations.
What I appreciated most was the subtle details like when Shuri dismissed the elders and sought council from M’baku. He had a couple greys in his hair signifying the young blood is coming of age. Or maybe it was snow :lol:

Watched the movie with my daughter.

I don’t have a qualitative assessment but to say BP2 was probably around DS2:MOM quality wise.

I loved the tribute to Chadwick and the raw emotion association with the loss and coming to grips with it.

I liked the new MCU characters it introduced.

Just thought the plot was a lil forced:
They really just glossed over the illness that killed T’Challa (art imitates life).

Kill the scientist plot seemed a lil asinine.

The mom dying seemed forced but necessary for Shuri to be driven down the Killmonger route.

And then the ending was a stalemate.

Liked seeing Julia Dreyfus and Michael B Jordan.

I LOVED the scenes in 🇭🇹

And the introduction of Toussaint!! 🔥

Honoring the first successful slave rebellion which led to the establishment of the first independent black nation around Transatlantic Slavery era.

My hope and dream would Haiti being inspired by the movie and becoming Modern Day Wakanda.

Hopefully, it’s a mega successful movie for the culture.

Back
Top Bottom