WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Forgot to post this last night, Cinemark was handing these out when they scanned our tickets. Guess they had extra from the folks who did the BP1/2 double feature in the afternoon

03330B16-663F-4733-BD6D-1BEDAE47863E.jpeg

5DF4718E-B2CC-4673-8E66-ED54CC140505.jpeg

Regarding M’Baku…

i took it as Shuri had no intention of ruling or the throne. then later i thought more about it, and thought maybe it’s more of another little jab that Shuri isn’t down for all the traditional stuff.

Not truly sure what its all about, but M’Baku being the ruler of Wakanda and a BP sounds cool.

I agree with Shuri bucking the trends. What if they went with multiple Panthers? Marvel seems to like the male/female duo lately.

Loki/Sylvie, Thor/Jane, Clint/Kate, etc.

I enjoyed Eternals in part because I was interested to hear Strange’s thoughts on what happened & just the overall fallout from Arishem’s reveal. He’s God, there’s no defeating him

Imagine my disappointment that the events from that film have been completely ignored :lol:

I enjoyed Eternals in part because I was interested to hear Strange’s thoughts on what happened & just the overall fallout from Arishem’s reveal. He’s God, there’s no defeating him

Imagine my disappointment that the events from that film have been completely ignored :lol:
I’ve been singing BP2’s praises non-stop but I damn sure won’t gloss over the plot holes.

Every piece of content released since the Eternals has ignored Arishem, we finally get a movie with an underwater civilization that would absolutely be impacted by Arishem but NOPE, nothing. Not even a peep alluding to the disturbance Arishem would create to the entire ocean floor and Tolacan.

Huge opportunity missed, IMO.

Do writers and directors even know what's going on in the other movies? We would assume feige would let them know. Maybe they ignore it and don't feel like connecting everything.

I’ve been singing BP2’s praises non-stop but I damn sure won’t gloss over the plot holes.

Every piece of content released since the Eternals has ignored Arishem, we finally get a movie with an underwater civilization that would absolutely be impacted by Arishem but NOPE, nothing. Not even a peep alluding to the disturbance Arishem would create to the entire ocean floor and Tolacan.

Huge opportunity missed, IMO.
No Easter eggs, post credit scenes, absolutely nothing :lol: its really wild

Just got done watching it again, missed the first 20 minutes because #women lol

It doesn’t hit the same without watching the tribute
Letitia did a damn good job until she took the herb, went downhill after that lol
Also, lil T made an appearance before the final scene, I’ll let y’all figure it out

Just got done watching it again, missed the first 20 minutes because #women lol

It doesn’t hit the same without watching the tribute
Letitia did a damn good job until she took the herb, went downhill after that lol
Also, lil T made an appearance before the final scene, I’ll let y’all figure it out

At the school in Haiti? Thought I saw the little fella when Ramonda visited…

I HAVENT CRIED LIKE THIS FOR A MOVIE SINCE FAST 7

GODDAMNIT RYAN COOGLER MADE AN AMAZING MOVIE

THAT ENDING HAD ME LIKE

7FEBAFA1-26B0-4FAD-AC05-2DA5D1B85604.gif

AND THAT CAMEO OF THE - IMO - GREATEST VILLAIN IN MARVEL MOVIE HISTORY HAD ME AND THE WHOLE THEATER LIKE

00533054-1441-41F6-AEBC-476A88183B3B.gif

SPOILER UNDERNEATH PLEASE BEWARE

HAD ME THINKING AND PRAYING FOR A SEC THAT SHURI WOULD BRING KILLMONGER BACK TO LEAD AGAINST THE MEXICAN ATLANTIANS

58BF8887-9BED-420A-B305-A1F2673B842D.gif

Regarding M’Baku…

i took it as Shuri had no intention of ruling or the throne. then later i thought more about it, and thought maybe it’s more of another little jab that Shuri isn’t down for all the traditional stuff.

Not truly sure what its all about, but M’Baku being the ruler of Wakanda and a BP sounds cool.
Same. I viewed it as meaning Shuri isn't going to be queen (though still having the BP suit/power), and M'Baku will challenge someone with the winner being the new ruler and new BP.

It is an almost three hour movie. And it’s not like it didn’t introduce Iron Hart, Namor, a BP successor, and had a more substantial appearance by Valentina Allegra De Fontaine!!

I don’t think there’s any plot significance but her and Ross being exes made their interactions funnier. JLD and Freeman worked well together.

Same. I viewed it as meaning Shuri isn't going to be queen (though still having the BP suit/power), and M'Baku will challenge someone with the winner being the new ruler and new BP.
He’s King regent. It wasn’t explicitly stated, but more or less alluded to that Shuri doesn’t want the responsibility of being the Queen and M’Baku would serve in her place.

Also the reason why he arrived to the ceremony in her ship on her behalf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom