WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Riri should take the credit of the evaporation chamber and figuring out how to weaken him
Oh yeah for sure, my pops was huge on Chinese action films. Just saying overall The Mandarin was an incredible character.
When Lupita was speaking Spanish

I felt like this was the best possible movie Coogler could've made without Chadwick. I kinda agree with Riri being unnecessary but i feel that she gave a great performance.

Ending was absolutely perfect imo. Same with the opening.

Only real negative i have were the designs for the mk II iron heart and that angel armor.

7.6/8

Pete never really messed with T’Challa and he’s broke and all the other Team Iron Man folks are dead, but Rhodey really couldn’t even hit up the funeral?

10F88E27-BBAE-4F45-9A36-B40B7C7D3563.png
Of the funeral scene?

Ross wasn't there either.

No outsiders were allowed to that.

Black Panther not beating Namor in a straight up fight. He can probably beat Doom (if he has a brain fart about his magic). But Namor requires prep time (like Shuri did).
I don’t blame his people for telling him to avenge that L.

So is secret wars just a play on Vibranium or is it all the incursions?

Finally caught Wakanda Forever today.

The opening scene with T'Challa passing then transitioning to his funeral and those visuals.

Then the cutaway to the MCU opening montage and it's just images of Chadwick.

TbOi9j9.0.gif

Namor was putting in work from his younger days. Killed those colonizers without hesitation.

Murked Queen Ramonda too. :ohwell:

Aside from the expected heavy stuff, WF had some nice comedic bits.

Riri calling Okoye's bald head "ashy" :lol:

M'baku had some one liners too.

"You bald headed demon." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The reveal of Prince T'Challa was cool I guess.

Overall enjoyed the film.

Now I can catch up on the thread.

Saw it last night and was thoroughly impressed. I thought the absence of Chadwick would bother me but with how they did tributes it felt tasteful and I felt they carried on the story very impressively. Story got slow at times but I thought they did well with piecing things together but felt the side story with Freeman was unnecessary (his acting was fine but that story was kind of boring). Duke as M'Baku did a great job and look forward to seeing that character in future MCU films.

7737BC3F-CE6E-4334-9C65-C7D2860DD751.jpeg
9E3FF162-DC23-45B1-A946-F1BE11641976.jpeg
72884B4D-F094-41BE-99C2-7A455F487C7D.jpeg

Really cool and down to Earth amigo, dude is gonna BLOW UP
Did you encounter any cast members who weren't friendly or seemed like they didn't want to be there? Outside of Winston, did you get a chance to speak with others?

Did you encounter any cast members who weren't friendly or seemed like they didn't want to be there? Outside of Winston, did you get a chance to speak with others?
All of them were cool as HELL. Hella down to Earth. Took photos and chopped it up with all

Ryan Coogler - VERY introverted
Dania Guerra - cool, shes nice
Leticia Wright - she wasnt on the red carpet, but she was at the after party with her little English crew. SHE HAD A TON OF ENERGY at the party
Winston Duke - yall already know, but my brother is TOO HUMBLE

ok now Lupita Nyongo, she smiled at me once or twice, but she is the most CELEBRITY one out of all of them. She was the most in demand, shes probably the biggest star out of all of them, she wasnt at the after party

Angela Bassett wasnt on the tour unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom