WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

And is the only reason Shuri won becuz of the evaporation chamber?
Yes.

Well, the evaporation chamber and the knowledge that he extracts oxygen from water directly and instantly, information she figured out herself.

So yeah, she won just because of the evaporation chamber and that knowledge.

Also her fighting skills.

So the evaporation chamber, the knowledge, and her fighting skills.

Plus the suit that she made herself.

But yeah, if you take away the knowledge that she put together herself, her fighting skills that she honed for years, and a suit that she put together herself, then yes, she totally won just because of the evaporation chamber.

-foe

When Lupita was speaking Spanish

I felt like this was the best possible movie Coogler could've made without Chadwick. I kinda agree with Riri being unnecessary but i feel that she gave a great performance.

Ending was absolutely perfect imo. Same with the opening.

Only real negative i have were the designs for the mk II iron heart and that angel armor.

7.6/8

Yes.

Well, the evaporation chamber and the knowledge that he extracts oxygen from water directly and instantly, information she figured out herself.

But yeah, if you take away the knowledge that she put together herself, her fighting skills that she honed for years, and a suit that she put together herself, then yes, she totally won just because of the evaporation chamber.

-foe
Riri should take the credit of the evaporation chamber and figuring out how to weaken him

I haven't seen rumors of Cap NWO being involved with Wakanda but have def heard rumors of the Thunderbolts trying to invade. Interesting dynamic with Bucky's ties to there.

Most powerful substance in the world? Plus it might lead to other powers trying to recreate it hence adamantium

They literally used vibranium procured from an underwater plant to re-create the heart shaped herb in Wakanda Forever…They setting the the stage to make the uses for the material to be limitless…

I still think the only director(s) that should get Secret Wars is the Russos, BUT if they cant come through for whatever reason it should go to Coogler. I do know they have some Wakanda stuff coming out for Disney + and Coogler is behind that, so we will see.

looks like vibranium might become the source of mutants so they’re started to spread it around and making it a worldwide thing i guess

His suit would just absorb the impact and redirect it.

Ant really high height and he'd just be saved by a Wakandan ship either by his doing or his sister's. Dong forget the heart shaped herb names you as durable and resistant as a super soldier. Steve has fallen multiple stories and got up.
So his suit can absorb and redirect a hit from a Hulk?

The battle was some Spiderman versus Juggernaut ish lol.

And now we’re inserting random Wakandan ships? Kay Random Doom Bots border the battle and prevent any interference so Doom can pick off the weakened Victor (not Von Doom).
Yes.

-foe
I’m not saying she can’t win. She did. But they got Kill Monger at peak human form beating T’Challa?

And would T’Challa best Bucky? Or Steve?

And are we acting like the suit is Iron Man Stark Tech level?

The battle was some Spiderman versus Juggernaut ish lol.

And now we’re inserting random Wakandan ships? Kay Random Doom Bots border the battle and prevent any interference so Doom can pick off the weakened Victor (not Von Doom).

I’m not saying she can’t win. She did. But they got Kill Monger at peak human form beating T’Challa?

Killmonger no purple drank > T’Challa no purple drank

T’Challa w purple drank = Cap > Bucky

T’Challa in suit > Cap > Bucky

Yes.

It'll hurt like hell though.

Maybe you forgot or were not paying attention but in the challenge to be ruler of Wakanda if the current ruler is also the BP they take some medicine to strip them of their BP powers so the fight to be ruler will be fair.

T'Challa did it twice in one movie. First time when M'Baku challenged him and again when Killmonger challenged him.

That's how Killmonger almost beat him.

Yes.

Both.

The Black Panther (usually) has the martial arts skills on par with Shang-Chi and the enhanced abilities of a super soldier.

Its probably better than all of Tony's suits except his Infinity War/Endgame nanite suit simply for the fact Riri got vibranium to use to make that suit.

Pete never really messed with T’Challa and he’s broke and all the other Team Iron Man folks are dead, but Rhodey really couldn’t even hit up the funeral?

10F88E27-BBAE-4F45-9A36-B40B7C7D3563.png

Back
Top Bottom