WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1689736532219.jpeg

1689736577174.jpeg

1689736592099.jpeg

1689736656764.jpeg

Just starting Daredevil, the series. I guess there's a movie? I saw the series was rated really high so I figured that's what you guys were talking about when we were talking about it before.

Literally just started.

Holy *censored*

Bruh that opening was cleeeeean.

History as in one movie?

If that’s true how did you even get through phase 1?
You’re right. Marvel does villains well

Malekith, The God butcher, Taskmaster, the Jinns of Ms Marvel… These were ElITE level villains in the mcu. I stand corrected

Taskmaster wasn’t THE villain of that movie but served its purpose. Now she’s supposed to be in thunderbolts where she can be fleshed out/developed.

I dont like Kamalas new suit, I like Carols with the mid-forearm short sleaves, I wonder if they will bring back the helmet with the mohawk when she's powered up, that was a good look.

Im glad they made Monica's suit look awesome, cause its trash in the comics.

I’m not sold on Ahoska. But I hope it’s good. To be honest here Rosario could’ve had a way better marvel role. I rather Black Tiger. Although she older. Way better character.

intensity dialed up to 11, i know ive been saying that all season but its just so tense and bloods boilin from the get go

giah x varra make a good team

sonya a bad*ss but i keep waiting the reveal that she’s a skrull

”cant depend on superheroes to save your *ss” = budget constraints :lol:

furys key is his breathe? :lol:

eye patch byke :emoji_fire:

cant wait for the finale

intensity dialed up to 11, i know ive been saying that all season but its just so tense and bloods boilin from the get go

giah x varra make a good team

sonya a bad*ss but i keep waiting the reveal that she’s a skrull

”cant depend on superheroes to save your *ss” = budget constraints :lol:

furys key is his breathe? :lol:

eye patch byke :emoji_fire:

cant wait for the finale
In regards to his breathe, im assuming it’s more about his DNA being the “key”?

in the end...

who do you guys think fury called?

at first i thought it was gravik and telling him to finish it but after sleeping through it, i kind of wish its danvers and she'd be in the finale

really hope they stick the landing on the last episode too, a lot of series they got have been great and then they completely brick the final shot

In regards to his breathe, im assuming it’s more about his DNA being the “key”?

just seem far fetch

i know breathes can be unique to individuals but its also altered by what we drink and eat and even medicine we take that can change it chemistry

a persons breathe probably differs from before brushing and gargling mouthwash to after :lol:

i know its a nitpick but i just though its funny, couldve used something else

just seem far fetch

i know breathes can be unique to individuals but its also altered by what we drink and eat and even medicine we take that can change it chemistry

a persons breathe probably differs from before brushing and gargling mouthwash to after :lol:

i know its a nitpick but i just though its funny, couldve used something else
There are shapes shifting aliens in this timeline.

Breath tech is far from far fetched

in the end...

who do you guys think fury called?

at first i thought it was gravik and telling him to finish it but after sleeping through it, i kind of wish its danvers and she'd be in the finale

really hope they stick the landing on the last episode too, a lot of series they got have been great and then they completely brick the final shot
I was thinking that it was someone related the Marvels movie. Photon? My wife thinks he called Gravik to get this **** over with lmao.

I am really surprised they killed Talos, idk why I was expecting him to still be alive.

Cool cameo by the dude from Black Widow.

I keep reading that people are expecting Quake to show up in the finale lolol. But I highly doubt that'll happen.

I was thinking that it was someone related the Marvels movie. Photon? My wife thinks he called Gravik to get this **** over with lmao.

I am really surprised they killed Talos, idk why I was expecting him to still be alive.

Cool cameo by the dude from Black Widow.

I keep reading that people are expecting Quake to show up in the finale lolol. But I highly doubt that'll happen.
I thought it was Gravik

There are shapes shifting aliens in this timeline.

Breath tech is far from far fetched

like i said its a nitpick but its just a tech that is almost too plausible to be ridiculous if that makes sense

and again, studies has been done on that too, its basic science

but its not like it ruined the series, again, we got nerdy nitpick something :lol:

we cant always use that kind of excuse to mean everything just automatically make sense

even spidey made fun of caps shields “science” :rofl:

Best episode so far imo. In fact, the quality has been steadily rising with each episode so I have high hopes for next week.

So Talos really gone huh?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom