WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't know about that one.

they have a big budget but as the article says, they cant see a reason why outside of maybe huge salaries for sam, don, olivia, emilia, etc... so its looking like its still not enough for them to really get big stars that has a hge amount of cgi attached to em

and that is probably why they have the strike now as a lot of these streaming services are losing money because of show budgeta like this one and its even a shorter series than the others

who knows though, maybe theyre saving all their budget on a giant finale and we get an avengers like action in there because they usually have to split one big budget for the series per episode (thats why a lot of shows do bottle episodes)

we just gon have to wait and see i guess

Ben wrapped his filming and said “welp off to Magic City!” :pimp:

Maybe all the Skrull transformation cgi adding up? Prob not but can’t think of anything else.

Really have no clue as to how this resolves, the mystery of who is or isn’t a Skrull and dissension in the ranks makes it tough to follow. Excited for next week.

Good episode. So far this has been a great series for me.

RFX
, I think he called Monica because her and Gyah had their moments in the first Captain Marvel so it’s only right to bring it back full circle.

PO

Good episode. So far this has been a great series for me.

RFX
, I think he called Monica because her and Gyah had their moments in the first Captain Marvel so it’s only right to bring it back full circle.

PO

that makes sense and probably cheaper to get than brie too

its also probably more of a surprise than cm showing up plus i think fury works closer to her while cm is traveling around galaxies (based on the marvels trailer)

Best episode so far imo. In fact, the quality has been steadily rising with each episode so I have high hopes for next week.

So Talos really gone huh?

Well, after thinking of it, we actually never did see his body go up in flames. The kindling around him, yes, but not his actual body (like when Luke lit up Darth Vader at the end of ROTJ). Or am I wrong? Maybe he called Talos and he too is a super skrull? 🤷

As much as I like ep5, some things just don’t sit right with me. Why is the US president in a Russian hospital after an assassination attemp on Russian soil? Air Force 1 has medical staff and equipment on board in the event the president needs medically treatment. And then they have him laid up in an unsecure hospital room right next to an open window…on Russian soil 🤔
This is either bad writing or the president must be Skrull or something

Ep was cool, the writing is definitely sloppy. Also people brought up that captain falcon america or even u.s. agent guy should show up if the american president gets attacked by an alien in russia.

Man, DD is so good. I think I finished episode 7 or 8 last night and this is absolutely flames. I'm going to stop until I get my son back from his mom tomorrow and start over with him because I think he would absolutely love this.

i don't know why but when I first heard that it came out, I saw a trailer and I just thought it looked super mid. Nnnnnaaaahhhh.

Heavy Batman vibes, though. 👀

Man, DD is so good. I think I finished episode 7 or 8 last night and this is absolutely flames. I'm going to stop until I get my son back from his mom tomorrow and start over with him because I think he would absolutely love this.

i don't know why but when I first heard that it came out, I saw a trailer and I just thought it looked super mid. Nnnnnaaaahhhh.

Heavy Batman vibes, though. 👀
Yeah I enjoyed Netflix Daredevil a lot.

As much as I like ep5, some things just don’t sit right with me. Why is the US president in a Russian hospital after an assassination attemp on Russian soil? Air Force 1 has medical staff and equipment on board in the event the president needs medically treatment. And then they have him laid up in an unsecure hospital room right next to an open window…on Russian soil 🤔
This is either bad writing or the president must be Skrull or something
Just realized it was on UK soil, not Russian. Still bad writing either way

Ep was cool, the writing is definitely sloppy. Also people brought up that captain falcon america or even u.s. agent guy should show up if the american president gets attacked by an alien in russia.

they definitely need a scene where fury deletes rhodeys from a text chain and sends a text to the avengers groupchat that rhodeys a skrull like 2 episodes ago

Like I said, putting DareDevil on hold. Getting back to Secret Invasion since my son wasn't really a fan of after episode 1. I'm on episode 4 now.

Mmmmaaaaan, can't trust nobody or nothing in this show, swear. 😳😳😳

Haters man

These are amazing avengers. All these heros were elite.

I would add She Hulk and Ms Marvel to this. Make it a 5 person team

1689890632455.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom