WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

"I'll need all the help I can get!"

Evans knows the deal.

Liz looks up to Black Widow wishing she was as badass in the movies.

Meanwhile, Mackie talking about dance offs.

I swear some have this underdog mentality when it comes to defending DC. Nobody wants DC to fail. People rip DC harder because they had more than enough time to get their **** together. And don't try to act like Marvel doesn't get criticism in this thread.

Last edited:
liz wishes she knew what it was like to fight like BW because she doesnt have to touch anything to destroy everyone 
pimp.gif

Word, DC has had all their characters under one house for a long time. They could've had a shared universe in the 90s. :lol:

But yea, I have nothing against DC and don't want them to fail. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a fan of the Flash show and the Supergirl show. I hate Arrow to death though.

DC just makes themselves an easy target. If they can just take more cues (not all of them) from their tv universe, I'd be so happy.

Last edited:
What the. Stallone is going to be in GoTG 2? 

I'm going to chuckle the moment I see him on screen. 

Just read that tomorrow's trailer will finally show Spidey. What time is this releasing?!?! I need to see it nowwwww.

I know he's in his 40s and all, but Chad looks kinda old there

I'm so used to him looking younger than he is

Last edited:
Following the world premiere of the brand new Captain America: Civil War trailer, Team Cap and Team Iron Man will be answering questions live at 10 am PST/1 pm EST.

Join Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan, Chadwick Boseman and The Russo Brothers for an Answer Time Session on BuzzFeed’s official Tumblr.

Ask your questions here!

Back
Top Bottom