WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Crossbones is interesting. Again, a character who we all love and an actor we all love. We felt like there was a really good way for him to, once again, kind of fan the conflict that was already brewing. Here’s a guy who is a free radical. Hydra has kind of gone under. He’s sort of doing his own thing now.

What happens when he pops back up? He is, I think, probably more unhinged than he was in the last film. He is definitely serving his own agenda. He’s not afraid to kill people along the way. So he becomes almost the spark point for what happens with the rest of the film.

http://heroichollywood.com/crossbones-important-role-civil-war/

Last edited:
the option exist to not watch it :lol:

"we" might have but i'm sure there are people in the general public who aren't aware of how soon the film is coming out or still don't "get it"

'm still debating on whether i'm going to check for it lol

The general public aren't comic book fans. All they know is that there's a superhero film that comes out during the warm months and that Iron Man is in it. No need to ruin it for us nerds who create the hype for this film

via LatinoReview so you know but ...

I really didn't want a trailer with spiderman in it but alas it's coming. My brainchild, my baby :wow: This is my movie guys. Don't you dare ruin it with subpar reviews and underwhelming box office predictions. :lol:

The general public aren't comic book fans. All they know is that there's a superhero film that comes out during the warm months and that Iron Man is in it. No need to ruin it for us nerds who create the hype for this film.

Repped +1

'Heavily...features...Spiderman'

I really want to pass on the new trailer but I think we all know I'm not..

I'll be sure not to wear my good pants when I peep the trailer tomorrow :smile:

Last edited:
the option exist to not watch it :lol:

"we" might have but i'm sure there are people in the general public who aren't aware of how soon the film is coming out or still don't "get it"

'm still debating on whether i'm going to check for it lol

The general public aren't comic book fans. All they know is that there's a superhero film that comes out during the warm months and that Iron Man is in it. No need to ruin it for us nerds who create the hype for this film

via LatinoReview so you know but ...

I really didn't want a trailer with spiderman in it but alas it's coming. My brainchild, my baby :wow: This is my movie guys. Don't you dare ruin it with subpar reviews and underwhelming box office predictions. :lol:
Well these films are marketed to the general public. They know we're gonna see it regardless lol

What you getting is a full on fight scene clip of him giving the business to Cap and TWS at the same time

Make you jizz your pants and feel bad about it since it's Team Cap taking the L.

There's something about Zoe that makes me want to wife her. On her knees and giving herself the bunny ears :wow:

Lol Pratt looks like he got fat again

What you getting is a full on fight scene clip of him giving the business to Cap and TWS at the same time

Make you jizz your pants and feel bad about it since it's Team Cap taking the L.

View media item 1944532
Spidey and Cap belong on the same team. They're like peanut butter and jelly.

Last edited:
Spidey and Cap belong on the same team. They're like peanut butter and jelly.

No they're not.

Honestly I don't even like Spider-Man on the Avengers at all. He's always at his best when he's operating on his own.

Back
Top Bottom