WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What's so bizarre? People ride hard for their favorite rapper, professional team, vehicles and so on. Yet it's bizarre for people to "ride hard" for their favorite movies? Lol
The usual butthurt suspects I see lol

Bruh yes...

Other teams effect my teams outcome of course I want them fail. People want dc moviess to fail cause of what again?

Stallone on filming in GotG2:

"Now, this week, we’ve confirmed with someone on the set that Sylvester Stallone has indeed been filming scenes for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The tipster, who wishes to remain anonymous, also told us, “His costume looks a lot like Judge Dredd.”

Probably just a Nova Corps suit though.

There's also rumors that Howard the Duck will be back.

Last edited:
stalone 
pimp.gif

the only greater american hero than captain america is rocky 
pimp.gif

The usual butthurt suspects I see lol

Bruh yes...

Other teams effect my teams outcome of course I want them fail. People want dc moviess to fail cause of what again?

Yet out of all the examples, you go with team. What's your excuse for people riding with their favorite rapper or whatever else?

Bruh, people gonna route for their favorite in any situation. That includes films. Movies aren't exception to the rule.

Yet out of all the examples, you go with team. What's your excuse for people riding with their favorite rapper or whatever else?

Bruh, people gonna route for their favorite in any situation. That includes films. Movies aren't exception to the rule.

Bruh what in the hell are you even talking about? :lol:

yes people who want a rapper to fail cause they like another one are Bizarre. Yes people who ride for one car company and want the others to fail is weird. what in the blue hell are you going about with me? Are you saying its ok that people want BvS to suck to prove their right? Please explain what exactly you are going on about

Bruh what in the hell are you even talking about? :lol:

yes people who want a rapper to fail cause they like another one are Bizarre. Yes people who ride for one car company and want the others to fail is weird. what in the blue hell are you going about with me? Are you saying its ok that people want BvS to suck to prove their right? Please explain what exactly you are going on about

Now what are you talking about? Clearly I'm commenting about you saying how bizarre it is that people route for Marvel.

Never said anything about wanting DC to fail.

Not even talking about DC.

How is people routing for Marvel bizarre is what I'm responding to. Clearly.

Thing is both Marvel and DC have expressed support for one another. Except for Anthony "The Falcon" Mackie :rolleyes

Last edited:
No one is rooting for DC to fail

Lol, I want DC to succeed. If I'm rooting for DC to fail, I wouldn't eem bother watching their movies

Nobody tell lamekilla

Sly ain't saving Guardians 2

Why do we need another Civil War trailer? We've seen enough. I can wait a month and a half
the option exist to not watch it :lol:

"we" might have but i'm sure there are people in the general public who aren't aware of how soon the film is coming out or still don't "get it"

'm still debating on whether i'm going to check for it lol

via LatinoReview so you know but ...

"What we’re missing is a third piece of messaging that is being called the “payoff” trailer internally. We’ve been told it it...heavily...features...Spider-Man."

Last edited:
i haven't seen his name in months :lol:

last thing i remember was him hyping up a "fuego scoop" then the next day Deadline reported the Kurt Russell thing and he claimed that was the scoop he was working on

never mind that's from Latino-Review and Da7e. He's usually good on info

Last edited:
Nice hearing about Stallone being in GotG2.

Both gonna make crazy loot. BvS will do better overseas though I feel. Like someone said word of mouth will do wonders for both films.

Its sucks but I kinda wish we didn't kniw Spiderman was gonna be in it its hard to genuinely shock people these days
Only thing hurting CW overseas is Captain America.
Gotham?

I know this should go in Netflix thread, but still:
View media item 1944084
NYC is Gotham. It's a fictional place in DC but in the real world one of New York City's nicknames is Gotham city. A nickname they earned :lol: :smh:
yeah I have no idea why anyone would want upcoming movies to be bad :lol:
I think ppl just confuse expecting a movie to be bad with wanting it to be bad. Especially if they want to tell themselves a particular movie was good. They'll switch it around to say you wanted it to be bad before you saw it and ignore that all opinions are usually based off of actual info or prevalent rumors about the movie but the main one comes after seeing the movie.

I mean, you don't catch me hating on the next Fast Furious movie cuz I don't watch that crap at all.
Thing is both Marvel and DC have expressed support for one another. Except for Anthony "The Falcon" Mackie :rolleyes
Samuel L. Jackson has flat out said MoS was trash :lol:

I forgot who he was talking to but he was like, you liked that movie? and then did a :smh:

Did it in front of a crowd too.

Back
Top Bottom