WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Iron Man wishes he could get a kiss from Black Widow
"Is it true you went 12 for with last year's Maxim cover models?"

"That is an excellent question.
Yes and no.

March and I had a scheduling conflict,

but fortunately,
the Christmas cover was twins."

wouldn't be the first relationship ruined because a guy spent too much time with his friend(s)..

maybe for cap, since relationships don't see to be his thing.. "first kiss since 1945":

mean.gif
 ...@ 1:10  how do you friendzone yourself?  Cap is definitely beta, Tony doesn't have friends, he has "wifeys" on stand by like his Iron Man armors.

Cap wasn't cut like this in the comics though:

I'm detecting high levels of sodium from Team Cap. :nerd:
All they can complain about now is band wagoners.

They know they already holding that L.
Dudes really caping for the team that DOESN'T have BP and Spidey :x

:lol: at IM fans being sure that no one is going to defect

BP Black Widow Vision or Spidey I can see coming over to the right side at any point of the movie

The airport fight sequence is clearly an act 2 scene

The real stuff is in act 3 :nerd:
:rofl: @ relying on defectors.

Said it before Vision doesn't defect, he's more likely to smarten up and leave the planet.

BP and Spidey aint defecting.

:rofl: Okay so Black Widow the Communist defects to Team Cap. Congratulations.
only someone delusional enough to think batman can beat superman would be an iron man fan 
You're missing the entire point.

Might start complaining like crazy when Batffleck starts beating Supes with a kryptonite gauntlet.

Speaking of Sharon carter that actress would've been my #1 for captain marvel if not already in mcu. I loved her in revenge

Chica is a little too soft spoken as Cap Marvel. It's like I feel like I need subtitles to understand what she says sometimes :lol:

Revenge season 1 was great. Kinda went downhill from there.

Last edited:
Speaking of Sharon carter that actress would've been my #1 for captain marvel if not already in mcu. I loved her in revenge
I think she has it in her too but it's just one of those situations where you're offered to be in the MCU (by the time it's already a big thing) and they're not even casting for CM yet so you can't just pass it up.

Same thing when I think about my boy Derek Luke. I feel like son could've flourished on netflix or somewhere else. He'd probably make the best Rhodey :lol:

Also the dude that plays Dum Dum Dugan is the same guy that plays that Damien Darkh guy on Arrow.

so theoretically if Thor and Blank Panther ever got into a fight in the MCU. Thor striking BP with the hammer wouldn't do any damage because BP's suit is made from vibranium.

Idk how you can fight BP. He can take any kind of hit with that suit of his, theoretically right? So how can he lose in a fistfight unless it's against the Hulk :lol:

It's all good though, he'll be first in line to defect for sure :pimp: #teamcap

I'm watching the 1st Iron Man, this movie was amazing.
Is there any chance we'll see bleeding edge armor?

Back
Top Bottom