WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

yeah they did a bunch of spoof movie trailers at the beginning of that movie. they were all stereotypes of current hollywood genres and such,

Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. 
tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club 
laugh.gif

Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. Their current base is his ******* property :lol: And so was their last one for that matter. :rofl: That team couldn't function without him. While you've got Steve Roid-Raging Rogers out here taking part in dropping Hellicarriers into inhabited cities. :smh: And not doing a single thing to replace them or to make up for their absence. Tony asks him legitimate questions on how they'll stop future threats and his best answer is basivally "we'll find a way together". You mean when push comes to shove that Tony will find a way while you twiddle your thumbs from your moral high ground. You want to take down a couple of goons in an elevator you call Steve Rogers. You actually want to take down armies and save the planet you call Tony Stark.
Basically.

When it comes to ******* up a city Cap is there.

When it comes to handling damages and rebuilding, he's ghost while Tony is their funding the process.

Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. 
tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club :lol:

I'm team cap all day but I'd hang out with Tony for the money and girls and bottle service #shameless

tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club :lol:

I'm team cap all day but I'd hang out with Tony for the money and girls and bottle service #shameless
But yall 2 calling ppl voting for Tony band wagoners :smh:

At least these TeamCap guys exposed themselves.

tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club 
laugh.gif
have fun!

been there done that, bottle service is overrated tbh 

Tony is the only one with legit friends though.. Happy put his life on the line for dude and Tony went to war because of it

Banner and tony just hang out, with banner trusting tony enough to help build Veronica

Rhodey always had Tony's back

And he actually empowers the people around him, see him making pepper the head of a Fortune 500 company.. Promoting happy.. I'm sure helping Rhodey move up the ranks.. Hell, outfitting cap and the new avengers with a whole facility even though they had disagreements

Meanwhile cap got issues letting go, first Peggy and now Bucky.. Ain't tony fault cap can't appreciate the complexities of the world and it all just ain't shield/avengers/hydra

Anyone seen Zac Efron recently? He on that Chris Evans bulk.... trying to catch up to MBJ bout to be the next marvel star

And he actually empowers the people around him, see him making pepper the head of a Fortune 500 company.. Promoting happy.. I'm sure helping Rhodey move up the ranks.. Hell, outfitting cap and the new avengers with a whole facility even though they had disagreements

Hell beyond that, after the events of IM2 Tony made Rhodey a new War Machine suit, without any of that crappy Hammer tech. This is when it was his property to begin with and he easily could've just taken it and been in the right. Instead he let his friend be a hero.

Tony's also the one acknowledging that the Avengers alone can't protect the world, that things are getting out of control, and that they need to be reigned in. And much as some haters out there might want to act as if it's all Tony's fault as a result of Ultron, it really isn't. The increasing amount of chaos and desire of the government to place control on things has been a constant theme throughout Phase 2 and since Phase 1. Incredible Hulk has Bruce going on a rampage and a rogue army team creating Abomination, and the rampage happens again in AoU. We saw in IM2 that the government wanted direct control of Tony's suits. IM3 features multiple terrorist attacks. Dark World has a superpowered fight (Similar to Thor but on a much larger scale) breaking out in a major city. And Winter Soldier has it revealed that SHIELD, the big bad protector of peace, is a cover for another terrorist organization, and then has it being dismantled afterwards. AoU was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Tony is the only one with legit friends though.. Happy put his life on the line for dude and Tony went to war because of it

Banner and tony just hang out, with banner trusting tony enough to help build Veronica

Rhodey always had Tony's back

Meanwhile cap got issues letting go, first Peggy and now Bucky.. Ain't tony fault cap can't appreciate the complexities of the world and it all just ain't shield/avengers/hydra
happy is tonys only real friend, and tony needs to give him a job (even though he's terrible at it) just to keep him around

banner has more chemistry with cap. he only has science in common with tony but other than that the two dont really get along, no one gets along with tony

spiderman and BP are only on team IM because they just met, spend more time with the tool and they will switch sides just to get away from tonys ego

tony has all the money, all the tech and all the government support yet people still stick with cap because of how great of a person and leader he is. THATS loyalty 
pimp.gif

Compare that to even his most recent recent bad grandpa
Idk how much you know of nutrition and fitness but he's easily 10-15lbs. And looks like he only has potential to go up higher

spiderman and BP are only on team IM because they just met, spend more time with the tool and they will switch sides just to get away from tonys ego

Exactly what I'm thinking. One of the two has got to defect once they realize they working for the villain. My money is on the 16 year old. I bet Tony probably bribed him with scholarship money or free Call of Duty games at first. Enticing and hard to turn down, for sure - but my act 3 I'm confident he'll see that it's not worth it. :smokin

As for T'Challa, I'm confident that he has his own agenda. I wouldn't rely on him if if I was Tony bwahahaha

Last edited:

happy is tonys only real friend, and tony needs to give him a job (even though he's terrible at it) just to keep him around

banner has more chemistry with cap. he only has science in common with tony but other than that the two dont really get along, no one gets along with tony

tony has all the money, all the tech and all the government support yet people still stick with cap because of how great of a person and leader he is. THATS loyalty 
pimp.gif
throwing shade at my dude happy
mean.gif

And no love for my dude Rhodey
mean.gif

And banner left with tony at the end of avengers.. Tony accepted him for who he was/is.. Ironman3, banner just chilling with tony at the end.. AoU seemed liked dudes had spent a lot of time together

who are these people you speak of.. a dude who was a pawn in A1.. A reformed thief who broke into the avengers facility and took out falcon.. and his jogging buddy.. oh yea and the girl who has an irrational hatred for tony, like it's always healthy starting a relationship because the girl hates the other dude.. oh the dude who was being used by cap's numero uno enemy to kill people (possibly tony's parents and MAYBE has something to do with t'challa based on the trailer).. so two pawns who got used by dudes to kill members of the avengers and their family members and other folks

hell cap himself was a sheep for hydra until fury got taken out and then he was attacked in the elevator.. remember these exchanges from avengers:

Steve Rogers: Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.

Tony Stark: Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.

Steve Rogers: We have orders, we should follow them.

Tony Stark: Following's not really my style.

Steve Rogers: And you're all about style, aren't you?

Tony Stark: Of the people in this room, which one is A - wearing a spangly outfit and B - not of use?

Tony Stark: Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.

Steve Rogers: You think Fury's hiding something?

Tony Stark: He's a spy. Captain. He's THE spy. His secrets have secrets.

Tony Stark: [Discussing S.H.I.E.L.D] An intelligence agency that FEARS intelligence? Historically, not awesome.

Nick Fury: [having discovered a security breach] What are you doing, Mr Stark?

Tony Stark: Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

Nick Fury: You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract!

Bruce Banner: We are! The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get the hit, we'll have a signature within half a mile.

Tony Stark: Yeah, you'll get your cube back, no mas, no fuss.

[pause]

Tony Stark: What is Phase 2?

Steve Rogers: [drops a weapon on a table] Phase 2 is SHIELD uses the Cube to make weapons! Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me.

Nick Fury: Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract, this does not mean that we...

Tony Stark: I'm sorry Nick, what were you lying?

[turns a monitor around showing a schematic of a rocket]

Steve Rogers: I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit.

meanwhile tony got his boy from day 1 (rhodey).. an African prince/king.. an AI that is above these petty human emotions.. BW, who supposedly was cap's girl from WS.. and the new kid on the block who happens to be pretty smart upstairs

considering antman, falcon, WS, cap, legolas all needed other people with actual smarts upstairs to give them their 'stuff' what they going do without the smart people?

hell even SW was the byproduct of them dudes experimenting in AoU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom