WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Iron Man's first movie is awesome. Loved the days when he was a hero. That heel turn smh :rolleyes
In which movie did IM turn heel? :lol:

Couldn't be in 2 or 3 when he was saving lives and then the president or Avengers when he saves the world.
Omg all my coworkers are Team Iron Man. I need to move to a different hospital.
Smart place you're working at minus a few questionable hires.

I prank called my boss today under the name of "Steve Rogers".
devil.gif

Soon the entire country will know the evil that is Captain AMerica

Did you just admit to working secret service to the president.............

Are you hydra........????

Scene still doesn't make a lick of sense based on how either the hammer or the shield works.
mean.gif
not sure why that one block calmed thor down 
laugh.gif

it was a dope move though, established a rule which they would later turn into a combo in age of ultron 
pimp.gif

tony had some role in creating the villains in all 3 of his movies

and he played a role in improving the helicarriers that hydra used in cap 2

and he was so careless in the way he ran his company that a lot of his tech was sold to terrorists 

and he literally created the most powerful villain the earth has ever seen (to date) 

these are all fax 

Iron Man's first movie is awesome. Loved the days when he was a hero. That heel turn smh :rolleyes
In which movie did IM turn heel? :lol:

Couldn't be in 2 or 3 when he was saving lives and then the president or Avengers when he saves the world.

You call it saving the world. I call it attention seeking :rolleyes
Saving the world is attention seeking now.

You Cap fans can do better than that.
tony had some role in creating the villains in all 3 of his movies
Tony Stark did not have a role in creating terrorists or Stane.

He didn't have a role in creating Whiplash either. That guy was mad about what he thought Tony's father stole from his father. Tony had nothing to do with Hammer being a douche either.

I'd ask how he created or played a role in creating Killian or A.I.M. as well.
and he played a role in improving the helicarriers that hydra used in cap 2
So what?

You do know Tony having access to SHIELD is what allowed him to find out their dirty secrets. If Cap asked Tony for help, nobody would be in danger in TWS but Cap was stuck on stupid a lot of that movie and then lusting for his boy Bucky when he saw him.
and he was so careless in the way he ran his company that a lot of his tech was sold to terrorists 
None of Tony's tech was sold to terrorists.
and he literally created the most powerful villain the earth has ever seen (to date) 
Tony didn't create Thanos or Loki or any of the infinity stones.

Did help create Vision though.

these are all fax 
Distorted fax.

Last edited:
Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. Their current base is his ******* property :lol: And so was their last one for that matter. :rofl: That team couldn't function without him. While you've got Steve Roid-Raging Rogers out here taking part in dropping Hellicarriers into inhabited cities. :smh: And not doing a single thing to replace them or to make up for their absence. Tony asks him legitimate questions on how they'll stop future threats and his best answer is basivally "we'll find a way together". You mean when push comes to shove that Tony will find a way while you twiddle your thumbs from your moral high ground. You want to take down a couple of goons in an elevator you call Steve Rogers. You actually want to take down armies and save the planet you call Tony Stark.

Last edited:
Smh at IM tryna take on the avengers :smh:

War machine in IM2
Thor in Avengers
hulk in AoU
And not Cap

Hawkeye and BW next :lol:

Very very good point. I don't want this man to mentor Peter :/

Young Pete is so lost in this world. He needs a stand up American in his life :smokin

Not some billionaire playboy that will fight you cuz you disagree with him smh

Last edited:
What in the blue hell? Idk what movie that gif was from but it looks like the two dudes want to jump each other lmao

Back
Top Bottom