WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

that's dope 
pimp.gif

NT Logic:
Regular humans can't beat super powers.

BATMAN >>>>>>>

Come on yall

Please don't use DC logic in a marvel thread

Superman should be able to smack Batman all over the damn place

The only reason why Batman has a chance is cuz he's the most popular character in that damn universe and that's not fair

Last edited:
NT Logic:
Regular humans can't beat super powers.

BATMAN >>>>>>>

Come on yall

Please don't use DC logic in a marvel thread

Superman should be able to smack Batman all over the damn place

The only reason why Batman has a chance is cuz he's the most popular character in that damn universe and that's not fair

Should also point out that besides a general assumption, Batman on his own has never beaten Superman and pretty much every time they meet Batman's thoughts can be seen where he goes on and on about how hard he has to try to not die, while Superman uses barely any effort to toss him around.

I mean, there's a reason he broke Bruce's back in Injustice :lol:

Last edited:
Batman is a bum
Wish superman would just say **** it and just whoop his *** just to show him
Ur prep time ain't ****

I'm honest to God conflicted when it comes to BvS

I want Superman to wipe the floor up and down with Batman just to show the whole world he ain't ****

But I hate Henry Cavil's portrayal of Superman though, so he's hard to root for.

I'm probably just going to watch that movie hoping to see Gal Gadot's WW do more *** kicking than the two of them

Last edited:
I hate batman I'm not using that logic that's what everyone else does.

That's what I'm saying tho. U think experienced warriors like hawkeye/black widow/daredevul/punisher aren't as smart strategically as batman???

Spidey has book smarts and he's had tons of battles but he's not a battle strategists like the others

Watching A1, and not only is Cap virtually useless outside of saving the blonde from the grenade, but he's a **** throughout the film
All iron man really did was fly through a hole..........
And did u not see the work cap did in tws
His skills should not be denied

Batman is a bum
Wish superman would just say **** it and just whoop his *** just to show him
Ur prep time ain't ****

I'm honest to God conflicted when it comes to BvS

I want Superman to wipe the floor up and down with Batman just to show the whole world he ain't ****

But I hate Henry Cavil's portrayal of Superman though, so he's hard to root for
The acting is trash I admit
But damn if I wasn't hyped when he was out there fighting those other kryptonians in mos
Them fight scenes were everything I wanted from a superman film
Damn that girl was putting in work
Damn imagine her squeezing her vagina muscles around ur shaft
either be the best or worst feeling ever :lol:

Watching A1, and not only is Cap virtually useless outside of saving the blonde from the grenade, but he's a **** throughout the film

Umm, no. Iron Man took down tons of invading troops just like the rest of the Avengers. **** outta here :lol: Next you're gonna say that all Thor did was catch Iron Man when he fell.

Umm, no. Iron Man took down tons of invading troops just like the rest of the Avengers. **** outta here :lol: Next you're gonna say that all Thor did was catch Iron Man when he fell.
Iron man is over rated trash
Only dope thing he did was in im1
In 2 and 3 he was trash
Hulk put in more work in avengers 1 than im
And he had maybe 5 minutes of screen time

Iron man is over rated trash
Only dope thing he did was in im1
In 2 and 3 he was trash
Hulk put in more work in avengers 1 than im
And he had maybe 5 minutes of screen time

Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man all did more during the invasion of New York than Captain America my man :lol: Not sure what film you were watching. Those were the guys taking out multiple troops at a time compared to Steve, Clint, and Natasha's one. The ******* fight started with Iron Man taking down some of the invaders before anyone else :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom