WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Chadwick Boseman doesn't look "majestic" enough in the little slips Ive seen of him. Hopefully the film proves me wrong

I promise u its not rods he's always been skinny and cut enough to do legit bulking. Same as Evans MBJ

Yall wanna blame someone for roids look at your boy Chris pratt. His transformation is the less likely in that amount of time without help
Nah, he definitely snorts coke and does roids.

Chris Pratt had like 5+ years to get in shape. Don't forget he originally got in shape for Zero Dark Thirty not GotG.

Last edited:
The CW trailer had me jonesing for Spidey so I bought ASM2 for PS4 :x this game SUCKS. Marvel really needs to step up their video game steez like back in the day.

In tempted to plug in my 360 and play Web of Shadows or even Spider-Man 2/Ultimate Spider-Man

The CW trailer had me jonesing for Spidey so I bought ASM2 for PS4 :x this game SUCKS. Marvel really needs to step up their video game steez like back in the day.

In tempted to plug in my 360 and play Web of Shadows or even Spider-Man 2/Ultimate Spider-Man

Plug in your 360 and play the Marvel Civil War video game, ultimate alliance 2

Last edited:

Licensed movie games are always bad. They slap those games together just so they can take advantage of the marketing of the movie.

Licensed movie games are always bad. They slap those games together just so they can take advantage of the marketing of the movie.
Spider-Man 2 would like a word with you
that game was hot fiya 

Spider-Man_2_Coverart.png

lord-of-the-rings-return-of-the-king-cover.jpg

Jedipowercov.jpg

Back
Top Bottom