WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Lol at her being the female batman. Even bigger LOL at her taking Spider-Man

she's a tactical genius, superior martial artist, battle experience.

Yall dudes be given batman too much credit imo.

if she not batman shes atleast a female punisher

chick been trained since she was a child to kill and be a spy....

STOP SLEEPING

STOP SLEEPING

Stop.

Just stop.

Lol at trying to bring down Batman to talk up Widow.

Spider-Man is much faster, much more agile, much smarter, much stronger than Widow.

Batman and Punisher are two different things. Batman is IM/BP of DC. If you want to say she's the female Punisher, I won't argue against it. But female Batman? Stop it.

And for what it's worth, Marvel does a good job at writing up their characters back stories and abilities. If you think Widow's is impressive, look at Hawkeye's.

Last edited:

STOP SLEEPING

Lol gimme them drugs b

Widow is the weakest Avenger on the totem pole. She can take on Hawkeye and Falcon in hand to hand combat and that's about it.

Nothing against her. She's only human.

Maybe she might be able to surprise rookie 16 year old Spidey but that's about it.

Last edited:

STOP SLEEPING
It's not about Batman.

It's about her beating Spidey.

In real life Spidey would crush Batman's hands just like he would the Punisher's and Black Widow's and any other human skilled in martial arts and has a lot of battle experience.

i feel like the world be slurpin batman... but that's another story............

a lot of yall go off MCU backgrounds too much also... we talking just MU

Hawkeye been impressive, but yall be straight Poopin on him... i want yall to go back to AOU discussions and i always rode with Hawkeye./ronin/ asked to be cap

yall was in here like 20 pages ago talking about how Kraven was given spiderman the business .... now spiderman is all of a sudden a Gawd...

I like spiderman as much as every marvel fan should..... but let's not act like he can't get washed by good strategy and true killers.

Saying Black Widow has no shot against Spidey is saying he's a God now? Lol wut.

If you want to give her even a little bit of a chance, you got to keep the discussion strictly to the mcu where Black Widow is much more experienced and Spidey is super green, but even then I'd give it to Spidey based on his powers alone.

If you want to take it to the comic books, there's not even 00.1 percent chance. He's faced all kinds of opponents, all kinds of odds. It's too ridiculous to even think she can match up with him.

Last edited:
yall was in here like 20 pages ago talking about how Kraven was given spiderman the business .... now spiderman is all of a sudden a Gawd...
Kraven only gave Spidey the business cuz of drugs and cuz Spidey doesn't kill both in the comic and cartoon. It'll be the same way in the movies.

Those regular human heroes are mostly lame, especially Hawkeye.

I see outside of Spiderman, that BP is the second guy most people are most excited about.

Can't say that I was a big BP fan growing up but I do hope he lives up to you dudes' excitement

Casuals are very green when it comes to BP. A coworker of mine asked me the other day, 'so who is the guy in the cat costume?' It took me a second to realize who he was talking about :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom